SAN FRANCISCO, August 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global bone grafts and substitutes market size is expected to reach USD 3.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Demand for bone grafts and substitutes is increasing due to adoption of newer technologies and increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures.
Availability of advanced products in varied shapes and sizes providing high osteoconductive and osteoinductive properties is supporting market growth. Moreover, growing adoption of minimally invasive procedures is spurring demand for bone grafts and substitutes. In minimally invasive procedures, large incisions and damage to muscles surrounding repair area can be significantly avoided. These techniques also reduce the duration of hospital stay and support rapid wound healing with lesser pain and surgical wounds. Minimally invasive total joint replacement and spine surgeries are some of the newly adopted procedures. Some of the companies in the bone grafts and substitutes market are DePuy Synthes; Medtronic PLC; Nuvasive, Inc.; Orthofix Holdings, Inc.; Wright Medical Group N.V.; AlloSource, Inc.; and Stryker Corp.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Bone Grafts and Substitutes Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Material Type (Natural, Synthetic), By Application Type (Spinal Fusion, Craniomaxillofacial, Long Bone), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bone-grafts-substitutes-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Increasing number of orthopedic surgeries and rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries are primary factors driving market growth
- By material type, allografts accounted for the largest market share within the natural segment in 2016, mainly due to properties such as immediate structural support and osteoconductivity. Moreover, allografts do not require another surgery to harvest the bone, which results in reduced surgery time and wound healing, thus, attributing toward segment growth
- North America is the leading regional market, followed by Europe. Rising awareness regarding commercially available products, higher healthcare expenditure, and availability of advanced healthcare infrastructure are prime factors responsible for the region's expansion
- Key players in the market include DePuy Synthes; Medtronic PLC; Nuvasive, Inc.; Orthofix Holdings, Inc.; Wright Medical Group N.V.; AlloSource, Inc.; and Stryker Corp.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Trauma And Extremities Market - The global trauma and extremities market was valued at USD 8.0 billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period.
- Neurorehabilitation Devices Market - The global neurorehabilitation devices market accounted for USD 915.1 million in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 15.1% during the forecast period.
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment Devices Market - The Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) treatment devices market was valued at USD 15.6 billion in 2015 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 8.1% over the forecast period.
- Knee Implants Market - The global knee implants market accounted for USD 8.8 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global bone grafts and substitutes market on the basis of material type, application, and region:
- Bone Grafts and Substitutes Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Demineralised Bone Matrix
- Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMP)
- Bone Grafts and Substitutes Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Spinal Fusion
- Joint Reconstruction
- Foot and Ankle
- Long Bone
- Bone Grafts and Substitutes Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.