SAN FRANCISCO, August 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global bathroom and toilet assist devices market size is expected to reach USD 6.0 billion by 2025 at a 6.2% CAGR, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growth in prevalence of chronic diseases, coupled with aging population, has resulted in a rise in individuals with various disabilities. This has significantly driven the global market.
Aging demographics has created a demand for old-age homes and long-term care centers, both of which drive demand for bathroom and toilet assist devices. In addition, rising disposable income and government support toward home healthcare is supporting market growth.
On the other hand, longer product life cycle is primarily challenging the growth of the market. In addition, reusability of these devices is restraining revenue generation. However, growth in demand for these devices is predicted to lower the effect of the above-mentioned factors.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Bathroom and Toilet Assist Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Bath Lifts, Commodes, Bath Aids, Handgrips and Grab Bars, Toilet Seat Raisers), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bathroom-toilet-assist-devices-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Commodes emerged as the largest product segment as a result of the many benefits offered such as improved adjustability, enhanced ease, and flap on seats
- Bath lifts and aids form the fastest growing segment owing to increase in number of patients with spinal injuries, which has spurred demand for various forms of mobility assist devices
- North America dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2016. Improved awareness regarding commercially available assist devices and increasing disposable income are propelling revenue generation in the region
- Europe is projected to witness swift growth during the forecast period owing to speedy adoption of advanced bathroom and toilet assist devices for patients with disabilities, to facilitate and reduce mobility issues
- Key players include ArjoHuntleigh; Medical Device Depot; Carex Health Brands; Juvo Solutions; Bischoff & Bischoff GmbH; Invacare Corporation; Prism Medical; Sunrise Medical LLC; and GF Health Products, Inc.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Hemodialysis And Peritoneal Dialysis Market - The global hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis market size was valued at USD 60.6 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow with CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period.
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market - The global surgical instrument tracking systems market size was valued at over USD 83.5 million in 2015 and is projected to grow at 18.6% over the forecast period.
- Intraoperative Neuromonitoring (IONM) Market - The global Intraoperative Neuromonitoring (IONM) market size was valued at USD 2.2 billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.79% over the forecast period.
- Urinary Catheters Market - The global urinary catheters market size was valued at USD 3.4 billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.41% during the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global bathroom and toilet assist devices market on the basis of product and region:
- Bathroom and Toilet Assist Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Shower Chairs and Stools
- Shower Chairs
- Shower Stools
- Bath Lifts
- Fixed Bath Lifts
- Reclining Bath Lifts
- Lying Bath Lifts
- Toilet Seat Raisers
- Shower and Toilet Commodes
- Toilet Commodes
- Handgrips and Grab Bars
- Bath Aids
- Shower Chairs and Stools
- Bathroom and Toilet Assist Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.