VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, September 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Balloon catheter is a billion dollars market accounting for a substantial proportion of healthcare expenditure worldwide. The global balloon catheter market is expected to reach US$ 2,887.4 Mn in 2016 and is projected to register a CAGR of 3.8% during the period 2016-2026. The market is anticipated to reach 16,587 thousand units in terms of volume by the end of 2026. In a new report titled "Balloon Catheter Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026", Future Market Insights provides in-depth analysis and insights into the global balloon catheter market and studies the factors and restraints impacting the market during the forecast period.
According to Future Market Insights, a rising prevalence of cardiac diseases leading to interventional cardiology procedures and an increasing geriatric population prone to cardiac arrest is expected to fuel the growth of the global balloon catheter market over the forecast period. "Economic factors such as growing healthcare expenditure, increasing disposable income per capita, rising government support in developed economies, and favourable reimbursement policies are expected to boost the growth of the global balloon catheter market over the forecast period." Analyst, Future Market Insights.
Request a Free Sample Report: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1916
However, a high cost of coronary angioplasty and stenting treatment and risk of infection and artery collapse associated with balloon catheterisation is likely to hinder market growth over the forecast period.
The global balloon catheter market is segmented on the basis of product type (Normal Balloon Catheter, Cutting Balloon Catheter, Scoring Balloon Catheter, Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter, Stent Graft Balloon Catheter); disease indication (Coronary Artery Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease); raw material (Polyurethane, Nylon, Others); and end user (Public Hospitals & Private Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratories).
Preview Analysis on Global Balloon Catheter Market by Revenue: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/balloon-catheter-market
- The Drug eluting product type balloon catheter segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 20.0% in terms of value over the forecast period while the Stent graft balloon catheter segment is estimated to account for 33.9% revenue share by 2016 end
- The Polyurethane raw material segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.6% while the Nylon segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.8% in terms of value over the forecast period
- The Coronary artery disease indication segment is projected to dominate the global balloon catheter market in terms of value; the Peripheral vascular disease indication segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.1% in terms of value over the forecast period
- Among end users, the Ambulatory surgical centres segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 2.7% in terms of value over the forecast period while the Cardiac catheterisation laboratories segment is estimated to account for 19.8% revenue share by 2016 end
The global balloon catheter market is segmented into seven key regions - North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan, and MEA. Sales of balloon catheters have remained quite healthy in the U.S. market in recent years, making North America the most lucrative market globally. Revenue from the North America market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2016 to 2026 to reach US$ 1,312.2 Mn by 2026. In addition to North America, balloon catheters sales are also growing steadily in Japan, MEA, and APEJ. Revenues in APEJ are anticipated to grow by 4.2% whereas MEA is expected to increase at 3.4% over the forecast period.
Request for Table of Content with Figures: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-1916
Boston Scientific Inc., Medtronic, Terumo Corporation, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Jotech GmbH, QX Medical LLC, Meril Life Pvt. Ltd., Hexacath, Abbott Laboratories, Tokai Medical Products Inc., Biosensors International Ltd., Cook Medical Inc., Cardionovum GmbH, Cordis Corporation, and Biotronik Inc. are the leading companies operating in the global balloon catheter market. Major market players are adopting strategies such as mergers and acquisitions to maintain their market share.
More From FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Veterinary Vaccines Market Segmentation By Product - Attenuated Live Vaccines, Conjugate Vaccines, Inactivated Vaccines, Subunit Vaccines, Toxoid Vaccines, DNA Vaccines and Recombinant Vaccines; By Disease Application Type - Anaplasmosis, Canine Parvovirus, Foot and Mouth Disease, Newcastle Disease, Distemper Disease, Influenza, PRRS and Others; By Animal Type - Companion Animals, Livestock Animals and Equine; By Distribution Channel - Veterinary Clinics, Veterinary Hospitals, Veterinary Research Institute: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/veterinary-vaccines-market
- Saudi Arabia Pharmaceutical Market Segmentation By Product - Prescription Products and Over-The-Counter (OTC) Products; By Disease - Cardiovascular Diseases, Diabetes, Cancer, Obesity, Infectious Diseases and Other Diseases; By Distribution Channel - Hospital Pharmacies and Retail Pharmacies: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/saudi-arabia-pharmaceutical-market
- Teleradiology Market Segmentation By Product Type - X-Ray, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, Nuclear Imaging; By Geography - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/teleradiology-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
SOURCE Future Market Insights