SAN FRANCISCO, September 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global baby diapers market size is expected to reach USD 64.62 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The global baby diapers market is estimated to witness a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period. Growing awareness regarding health issues of babies and infants is the major factor driving the baby diapers market.
Emerging economies of the Asia Pacific region including China, India, and Brazil are projected to lead the global market. Regional diaper manufacturers providing affordable products with characteristics matching international standards have resulted in an increased industry competition. Growing demand for natural and hygienic products is forcing manufacturers to develop bio-based disposable diapers, which is also projected to propel market demand.
Latest technological developments, such as higher absorption levels and reduced weight of final products, have helped the overall quality to a great extent. Various R&D initiatives aimed at developing bio-degradable diapers are projected to boost the market growth over the forecast period. The industry has witnessed several partnerships and M&A activities aimed at developing technologically advanced products.
In 2016, disposable diapers emerged as the largest product segment. However, the segment may lose its share to biodegradable baby diapers due to increased awareness regarding the harmful effects of chemicals used in disposable diapers and preference toward using environment-friendly products.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Baby Diapers Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Disposable, Cloth, Biodegradable, Training Nappy, Swim Pants), By Region (Europe, APAC, North America, LAMEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2012 - 2022" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/baby-diapers-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The global baby diapers market is anticipated to reach USD 64.62 billion by 2022 exhibiting a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period
- Disposable diapers led the industry over the past few years and accounted for nearly two-thirds of the market
- Developing regions such as Asia Pacific and Central and South America promise ample growth opportunities for the baby diapers industry over the forecast period
- Some of the key companies in the global market are First Quality Enterprises, Inc.; Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G); Hengan International Group Company Ltd.; Kimberly-Clark Corp.; Unicharm Corp.; KAO Corp.; Philips Healthcare; Drylock Technologies NV; Cotton Babies; The Honest Co; and The Hain Celestial Group.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Baby Personal Care Market - The global baby personal care market was valued at around USD 56 billion and is expected to grow at an annual CAGR of approximately 7% from 2016 to 2024.
- Jojoba Oil Market - The global jojoba oil market size was USD 151.7 million in 2015.
- Baby Products Market - The global baby products market size was valued at USD 62.71 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% over the forecast period.
- Anisole Market - The Global anisole market size was USD 39.03 million in 2014 and is expected to witness significant growth over the next seven years.
Grand View Research has segmented the global baby diapers market on the basis of product and region:
- Baby Diapers Product Outlook (USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Cloth Diapers
- Disposable Diapers
- Ultra Absorbent
- Super Absorbent
- Training Nappy
- Swim Pants
- Biodegradable Diapers
- Cloth Diapers
- Baby Diapers Regional Outlook (USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.