VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, November 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Future Market Insights (FMI) delivers key insights on the global automotive washer system market in its latest report titled, "Automotive Washer System Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026". Global sales of automotive washer systems including headlamp and windshield washer systems is expected to reach US$ 17.5 Bn in 2016, witnessing a y-o-y growth of 4.2% over 2015. The long-term outlook on the global automotive washer systems market remains positive, with the market expected to register a 5.4% value CAGR during the forecast period 2016-2026. Passenger car segment will account for maximum share of the total sales, extending the market share to 76.7% in 2026 as compared to 74.5% in 2016.
In terms of volume, the global sales of automotive washer systems is expected to reach 1,453.4 Mn units in 2016 and is expected to expand at a CAGR 3.5% over the forecast period 2016-2026.
Increasing vehicle production and adoption of efficient wiper and washer technologies are primary factors bolstering the sales of washer systems globally. Moreover, high replacement rate of washer system components is expected to result in high sales in the aftermarket segment. The emergence of newer wiper blade and windshield cleaning technologies is resulting in higher cost of end products, which is a major factor restraining adoption of these products among consumers. High market penetration of relatively low-cost wiper and washer system alternatives restricts demand for wiper de-icer, nozzle integrated wipers and heated nozzle washer systems.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1081
The global automotive washer system market is segmented on the basis of Component (Nozzles, Reservoirs, Hose & Connectors, Pumps, Windshield Wipers, Wiper Motor); Sales Channel (OEM, Aftermarket); Technology (Electric, Mechanical); Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Commercial Vehicles); and Application (Windshield Washer System, Headlamp Washer System).
- Windshield wiper was the largest segment by component in 2015 and this will remain unchanged in 2016
- Nozzle and hose & reservoir segments are expected to be the next large segment in terms of volume
- By value, wiper motor segment is expected to remain dominant over the forecast period. The segment is expected to account for share of 45.9% in 2016 and is expected to maintain dominance over the forecast period
- By product type, windshield washer segment was the largest segment in 2015, and this segment is anticipated to hold 72.3% of the market revenue by 2026. Advancements in wiper blade technology and nozzle design will support growth of the market over near future
- Headlamp washer system segment is anticipated to witness a relatively high value CAGR than windshield washer system. Increasing sales of premium and luxury vehicle globally is anticipated to bolster the growth of headlamp washer system. Furthermore, automakers in the market are focusing on introducing value added features in their mid-range vehicles, so as to earn competitive edge in the market
Preview Analysis on Global Automotive Washer System Market Segmentation By Component - Nozzles, Reservoirs, Hose & Connectors, Pumps, Windshield, Wipers and Wiper Motor, By Sales Channel - OEM and Aftermarket, By Technology - Electric And Mechanical, By Vehicle Type - Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles and Heavy Commercial Vehicles, By Application - Windshield Washer System and Headlamp Washer System: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/automotive-washer-systems-market
The global automotive washer system market is segmented into the regions of North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, MEA, and Japan. Asia Pacific, the largest market for automotive washer systems is expected account for US$ 5.5 Bn revenue in 2016. Increasing adoption of headlamp washer systems in semi-luxury and mid-sized cars is major trend witnessed in the region. North America is expected to be the next big market, the region accounted for 21.1% of the total revenue share in 2015 and is anticipated to hold 20.7% in 2016. The recent relocation of automobile production facilities to developing nations such as Mexico will impact the OEM sales of washer systems in the region. Western Europe is expected to account for US$ 3.3 Bn revenue in 2016. The market for headlamp washer systems in the region is majorly driven by the existing stringent regulations to deploy these systems with high intensity headlamps.
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Queries: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1081
Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation, Valeo S.A., continental AG and Mitsuba Corporation are the top five players in the global automotive washer system market, accounting for about 30% market revenue share in 2015. The leading players in the market are focusing on acquisition, collaboration and partnerships of/with technology providers to increase their product portfolio and market presence. Furthermore, expansion of production facilities, particularly in developing nations, is the key strategy adopted by major players in the market.
More From FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Automotive Head-up Display (HUD) Market Segmentation by Product Type - Windshield, Combiner; By Sales Channel - OEM, Aftermarket; By Passenger Car Type - Midsize, Premium, Luxury; By Key Regions - North America, Western Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, Eastern Europe, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA): http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/automotive-hud-market
- Asia Pacific Automotive Telematics Market Segmentation By End Use Type - Infotainment, Diagnosis, Navigation, Safety & Security and Others; By Technology - Embedded, Tethered and Smart Phone; By Vehicle - Passenger and Commercial Vehicles: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/asia-pacific-automotive-telematics-market
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Market Segmentation By Drive Type - AC, DC, Servo; By Voltage Range - Low, Medium; By Application Type - Standard, Regenerative; End-Use Application - Pump, Fan, Compressor, Conveyor, HVAC; By End-Use Industry - Oil And Gas, Food Processing, Automotive, Mining and Metals, Pulp and Papers: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/global-variable-frequency-drives-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Automotive and Transportation Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
SOURCE Future Market Insights