SAN FRANCISCO, July 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global automotive cyber security market size is expected to reach USD 5.56 billion by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 21.4% during the forecast period, according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing risks of data breaching due to rise in number of connected and automated vehicles will drive the market. Moreover, growing emphasis of OEMs on strengthening cyber security policies is expected to propel the demand for automotive cyber security over the projected period. Cloud infrastructure, mobile cross platforms, and automotive data taxonomy, are the key connectivity trends in the automotive cyber security market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The passenger car segment in Europe is expected to account for 77.1% by 2025 due to rising production of Electric Vehicles (EVs), development and implementation of cyber security strategies, eco-friendly initiatives, and growing scope of data exchange
- Infotainment application led the market in China due to quick adoption of advanced vehicle technologies
- Wireless network security segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global automotive cyber security market by 2025
- Emphasis of OEMs on capabilities offered by connected car systems that have enabled a broad range of service and features contributes to growth of the market in developed economies
Read 180 page research report with TOC on "Automotive Cyber Security Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Security (Application, Wireless Network), By Vehicle Type (Passenger, EVs), By Application (Infotainment, Powertrain), By Service, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automotive-cyber-security-market
Technological advancements pertaining to network connectivity in autonomous vehicles are gaining traction owing to increasing data and volume of data exchange, which is also likely to contribute to the market growth. Moreover, onboard electronic information-control systems like tire-pressure, electric power steering, fixed-speed cruise control, and auto-braking sensors have become mandatory across all the vehicle categories. Other sophisticated systems are also making their way into automotive electronics applications, such as infotainment, ADAS, navigation, powertrain, and safety systems. This, in turn, would further increase the vehicle-to-everything communication, thereby creating lucrative growth opportunities for the market in automotive sector.
North America is the largest regional market due to increasing demand for autonomous vehicles and quick adoption of new technologies like smart antenna and connected car systems. Moreover, rising investments and stringent measures taken by the government towards incorporating cyber security policies for the automotive market have bolstered the regional market growth. Some of the prominent industry participants include Vector Informatik GmbH, Arilou Technologies, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Argus Cyber Security Ltd, ESCRYPT, Continental AG, and HARMAN International.
Grand View Research has segmented the global automotive cyber security market on the basis of security, vehicle type, application, service, and region:
- Automotive Cyber Security Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2025)
- Wireless Network
- Automotive Cyber Security Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2025)
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
- Electrical Vehicle
- Automotive Cyber Security Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2025)
- ADAS & Safety System
- Body Electronics
- Automotive Cyber Security Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2025)
- In-vehicle Services
- External Cloud Services
- Automotive Cyber Security Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of World
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Automotive & Transportation Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Commercial Aviation Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market – Global commercial aviation aircraft cabin lighting industry is projected to see a steady growth on account of increasing LED technologies demand in aircraft.
- Automotive Seat Belts Market – The automotive seatbelt market is is expected to witness a significant increase in demand over the forecast period owing to growing awareness regarding safety and strict traffic rules.
- Hybrid EV Battery Market – Increasing concerns linked to declining oil and gas sources and debasing environmental situations are having a constructive impact on the requirement for power-driven electric vehicles
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.