VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, April 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Future Market Insights' recently published report on the global market for dietary fibres, findings from which project that the market will witness an impressive growth during the forecast period, 2016-2026. Towards the end of this period, the global demand for dietary fibres will surge and bring in over US$ 12 Bn in revenues. Rising awareness regarding benefits of dietary fibres is cited to be a crucial driver for growth of global dietary fibres market. Moreover, rising preference to consumable and edible products rich in dietary fibre content is also expected to stimulate the global production of dietary fibres.
In 2016, around 347 KT of dietary fibres were consumed across the globe. The report, titled "Dietary Fibres Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026,"estimates that by the end of 2026, this number will reach 1,164.3 KT, registering growth at 12.9% CAGR. The global dietary fibres market, which is presently valued at US$ 3.1 Bn will also witness an impressive growth in terms of revenues, exhibiting a value CAGR of 14.6%. The report further reveals that in 2016, over 40% of dietary fibres produced in the world was used for production of functional foods & beverages. By 2026-end, functional foods and beverages will become the largest application of dietary fibres, followed by pharmaceuticals.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3376
Key Highlights of the Report include:
- Through 2026, over 55% of world's dietary fibres will be sourced from cereals & grains
- Likewise, over two-third of the market's revenues will be accounted by global sales of insoluble dietary fibres during the forecast period
Preview Analysis on Global Dietary Fibres Market Segmentation By Source - Cereals & Grains, Fruits & Vegetables, Other Crops; By Type - Soluble, Insoluble; By Application - Functional Food & Beverages, Animal Feed, Pet Food and Pharmaceuticals: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/dietary-fibres-market
Consumers are continuously on the lookout for healthy & nutritional food products that are attuned with beneficial ingredients such as dietary fibres. The report considers this as another key driver for the market's growth. In addition to this, growing demand for pharmaceuticals and fitness supplements enriched with dietary fibres is also expected to boost the global sales of dietary fibres. The report also reveals that throughout the forecast period, more than 25% of global dietary fibre sales will remain concentrated across the US and Canada. Companies such as Cargill Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ingredion Incorporated, E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (Wilmington), Grain Processing Corporation, International Fiber Corporation, and J. Rettenmaier & Söhne GmbH & Co. KG (Minneapolis) are some of the key players of global dietary fibres market, based in North America. Following North America, Europe will also remain at the forefront of global expansion of dietary fibres market. The global dietary fibres market is also experiencing active participation from companies such as Tate & Lyle PLC., Suedzucker AG Company, and Roquette Freres SA.
More from FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Cocoa Market Segmentation By Nature - Conventional (By Process (Natural, Dutch), By Product Type (Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Liquor) and By Application (Confectionery, Functional Food, Bakery Items, Beverages, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals)), Organic - (By Process (Natural, Dutch), By Product Type (Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Liquor) and By Application (Confectionery, Functional Food, Bakery Items, Beverages, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals)): http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/cocoa-market
- Acerola Extract Market Segmentation By Product Form - Powder and Liquid, By Application - Food Supplements, Beverages, Confectionery Products, Snacks, Meat Preservation, Bakery Preservation and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/acerola-extract-market
- Speciality Malt Market Segmentation By Product - Caramelised Malt, Roasted Malt, By Application -Food (Dairy and Frozen Products, Bakery and Confectionary, Others (Fast Food, Sizzler, Etc.)), Beverages (Alcoholic Beverages (Brewing, Distilling), Non Alcoholic Beverages (Health Drinks, Others (Energy Drinks, Soft Drinks, Etc.)), By Source - Barley, Wheat, Rye and Others, By Extract - Dry, Liquid and Malt Flour: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/specialty-malt-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Food and Beverages Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): +44(0)20-7692-8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
SOURCE Future Market Insights