The platelet rich plasma market study by Future Market insights (FMI) offers detailed analysis on the growth drivers and trends affecting demand in terms of product type, origin type, application type and region. It also highlights various strategies adopted by key market players to gain a competitive advantage in the platelet rich plasma market.
DUBAI, U.A.E., Sept. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- As per the latest research, the global platelet rich plasma (PRP) market is estimated to total US$ 370.78 Mn in 2021. With growing scope of applications in orthopedic, cosmetics, and general surgery, the market is set to register a steady CAGR of 6% between 2021 and 2031.
Rising incidence of sports injuries, high prevalence of chronic orthopedic conditions, growing disposable income, and increasing willingness to spend on cosmetic and advanced surgical procedures are some of the primary factors driving the platelet rich plasma market.
Platelet rich plasma (PRP) is used in various applications in the medical field such as in tissue regeneration, wound healing, scar revision, skin rejuvenating effects, and alopecia. It also has shown promising results in the treatment of various conditions such as osteoarthritis.
PRP application has become hugely popular in cosmetic surgery. PRP injections are being extensively used to treat hair loss conditions such as alopecia. As there is no proper treatment available for androgenic alopecia, the demand for platelet rich plasma is slated to rise during the forecast period.
Rise in working women population is positively impacting the PRP market. PRP procedures are often conducted as a part of anti-aging treatment, especially in women folk. It is believed that PRP therapy rejuvenates skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
Pure-platelet rich plasma will continue to dominate the market as the product type registering maximum sales during the forecast period. Clinically proven advantages of pure PRP in the treatment of chronic diseases will seal the dominance of the segment in global market.
North America leads the platelet rich plasma market. The U.S. is expected to emerge as the most lucrative pocket within North America. Rising number of plastic surgeries conducted in the U.S. will create attractive scope for the expansion of the market.
Request a report sample to gain compressive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1722
Besides this, the presence of some of the leading market players such as Zimmer Biomet and Dr PRP America and the country's robust healthcare infrastructure will present conducive environment for the expansion of PRP market in the U.S.
"Tier 1 companies will continue dominating the platelet rich plasma market through the forecast period. Amidst soaring competition, focus towards strategic partnership will increase among market players," says the FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from Platelet Rich Plasma Market Survey
- The U.S. dominates the platelet rich plasma market in North America. Owing to the rapid increase in cosmetic procedures, the U.S. market is anticipated to exhibit 4.5% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
- The U.K. market is forecast to register a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
- With growing popularity of PRP based treatments, Germany will emerge as a highly lucrative market within Europe.
- The India market is poised to exhibit high growth as a result of growing awareness regarding the advantages of PRP.
- Pure-platelet rich plasma is expected to account for maximum sales during the forecast period among product types available in the market.
- Based on origin, the autologous segment will account for maximum sales during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the safe and effective treatment that it offers.
- Top 5 players operating in the platelet rich plasma market collectively account for around 15-20% share of the global market.
- Increasing incidence of orthopedic diseases and sports injuries and consequent rise in demand for effective treatment are driving the platelet rich plasma market.
- Surge in cosmetic and surgical procedures is creating demand for PRP treatments.
- High cost of PRP procedures is restricting the growth of the market.
- Various side effects associated with PRPs during cosmetic procedures such as pain and allergies are negatively impacts the market.
Ask from the Market Research Expert - https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1722
Leading players operating in the platelet rich plasma market are investing heavily in research and development activities. They are adopting various growth strategies such as mergers, partnerships, advanced product launches and collaborations to gain a competitive edge in the market.
- In September 2021, Royal Biologics, an ortho-biologics company focusing on autologous and live cellular solutions, announced FDA 510K approval of the Maxx Concentration system. Maxx –PRP is a patented next generation concentration device that can be used to concentrate autologous whole blood, for the safe and rapid preparation of platelet rich plasma.
- In 2020, the EmCyte Company completed the acquisition of all assets of centrepid platelet concentrator from Cellmedix Holdings Inc. The acquisition will help the company to expand its product portfolio and strengthen its distribution network.
Some of the prominent players operating in the platelet rich plasma market profiled by FMI are:
- Harvest Technologies Corp.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Arteriocyte Medical Systems, Inc.
- Dr. PRP America
- Cesca Therapeutics, Inc.
- Regen Lab SA.
More Insights on the Global Platelet Rich Plasma Sales Outlook
FMI provides an unbiased analysis of platelet rich plasma market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global demand for platelet rich plasma with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Pure-Platelet Rich Plasma (P-PRP)
- Leukocyte-Platelet Rich Plasma (L-PRP)
- Leukocyte-Platelet Rich Fibrin (L-PRF)
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Other Surgeries (Urological, Cardiothoracic, Periodontal and Oral and Maxillofacial)
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Buy Now Right Now for Exclusive Analyst Support https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1722
Key Questions Covered in the Platelet Rich Plasma Sales Outlook Report
- The report offers insight into platelet rich plasma demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for platelet rich plasma market between 2021 and 2031
- Platelet rich plasma market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Platelet rich plasma market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore FMI's Extensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain
Molecular Imaging Market - Molecular imaging provides accuracy and precision, safety, speed, and ease-of-use in the diagnostic process. In its revised study, FMI offers insights into key factors driving demand across regions. This latest report tracks global sales of molecular imaging in 25 high-growth markets, where major traction is being witnessed in North America, followed by Europe. This edition (2021-2031) brings readers up-to-date with key developments in the market, providing analysis on how manufacturers and other stakeholders are reacting to change.
Cancer Tissue Diagnostics Market - Rise in cases of lung, breast, colon, and prostate cancers has significantly catered to the demand growth for cancer tissue diagnostic solutions in the past years. While the outbreak of the pandemic affected the sales of suppliers due to the shifted demand and focus of end users, the constant requirement for reliable diagnosis of cancer is what helped the industry players in sailing through the temporary crisis back in 2020.
3D Bioprinting Market - In its new study, ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers insights about key factors driving demand for 3D bioprinting. The report tracks the global sales of 3D bioprinting in 20+ high-growth markets, along with analyzing the impact COVID-19 has on the medical device industry in general, and 3D bioprinting in particular. COVID-19 pandemic will show a negative impact on the 3D bioprinting market. Due to short term shut down of production facilities of medical device industries for first few months in 2020
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/platelet-rich-plasma-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights