BANGALORE, India, May 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Anti-Drone refers to devices used for the identification and capture of unmanned aircraft. This serves as an intelligent shield that senses the presence of drones kilometers away, recognizes the pattern, and learns to neutralize them by finding their vulnerabilities.
The global anti-drone market size is projected to increase from USD 512.24 Million in 2018 to USD 2.315 Billion at a CAGR of 24.04 percent by the end of 2025.
Increased use of these unidentified airborne devices to spy from backyards and windows has increased the worldwide threat to national security. Such aircraft systems are composed of various sensors capable of capturing video and audio, regardless of time and location. Manufacturers are gradually designing ground-breaking UAV mitigation technologies to combat them, which prevent the drones from flying in illegal airspace.
Inquire for Sample Research Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/360I-Auto-1V39/Global_Anti_Drone
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GLOBAL ANTI DRONE MARKET SIZE:
- The Anti Drone Market size is growing rapidly because of increasing concerns about the possible security risks posed by unauthorized aircraft systems in both the civil and military sectors. Increasing numbers of reports of security breaches by these unauthorized unmanned aerial vehicles ( UAVs), combined with the increase in terrorism and illegal activity, have largely driven the market in the last few years.
- Engineering firms and defense contractors are increasing R&D to develop systems that can detect approaching drones and neutralize incoming threats. Due to increased investments by various governments in this technology, the anti-drone market size is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period.
- Companies on the anti-drone market are gaining experience in designing high-definition radars that can track devices from a distance of many kilometers. They combine these radar technologies with long-range infrared cameras to confirm and track the targets. This increase in technological advancements is expected to increase the Anti-Drone market size.
- Anti-drone technology is relatively new on the market, and the technologies used to manufacture counter-UAV systems undergo rigorous research and development. The costs incurred in R&D are also very high because of the use of lasers and other advanced technologies. The high initial investment requirement might hinder the Anti-Drone Market market growth.
View Full Research Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/360I-Auto-1V39/global-anti-drone
ANTI-DRONE MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS:
- During the forecast period, the military & defense vertical is projected to account for the largest Anti-Drone Market share. Countries are currently insisting on the importance of reinforcing counter-drone measures to monitor terrorist activities, which is expected to boost the demand for anti-drone market systems. The use of drones has increased for border trespassing, smuggling, and spying. Consequently, the demand for an efficient anti-drone system in the military & defense sector is expected to rise in the coming years.
- In terms of region, the Americas are likely to account for the largest Anti-Drone Market share. This growth can be attributed to the presence of several key players in that region. Other factors contributing to this market 's growth also include increasing terrorist attacks and rising incidences of security breaches by unidentified drones in the Americas, particularly in the US.
- The Asia Pacific anti-drone market is expected to witness significant growth due to increased government spending on expanding the aerospace and defense infrastructure, especially in emerging economies.
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/360I-Auto-1V39/Global_Anti_Drone_Market
ON THE BASIS OF TECHNOLOGY, THE GLOBAL ANTI-DRONE MARKET IS STUDIED ACROSS
- Electronic System
- Kinetic System
- Laser System.
ON THE BASIS OF APPLICATION, THE GLOBAL ANTI-DRONE MARKET IS STUDIED ACROSS
ON THE BASIS OF VERTICALS, THE GLOBAL ANTI-DRONE MARKET IS STUDIED ACROSS
- Homeland Security
- Military & Defense.
"Lockheed Martin Corp. the potential growing player for the Global Anti-Drone Market"
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd
- Lockheed Martin Corp
- Raytheon Company
- Thales Group
- Battele Memorial Institute
- Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd.
- Liteye Systems, Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Corp
- Saab AB
- Security and Counterintelligence Group LLC
- Theiss Uav Solutions, LLC
- Thales Group
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=360I-Auto-1V39&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=360I-Auto-1V39&lic=enterprise-user
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- Target Drones Market Report
The global Target Drones market size is estimated to reach USD 3.426 Billion in 2020, reaching USD 5.066 Billion by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.7 percent in 2021-2026.
A key factor that is expected to drive the market growth is the increasing demand for target drones for military purposes.
North America, Europe, China, the rest of Asia Pacific, Central & South America, Middle East & Africa, etc. are the major regions covered in the report. Based on global sales, the study lists the major players in the regions and their market share, respectively. It also explains their strategic moves in recent years, investments in product innovation, and changes in leadership to stay ahead in the competition.
- Commercial Drones Market Report
In 2015, the global Commercial Drones Market size was valued at USD 2.145 Billion and was projected to reach USD 10.738 Billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 26.2 percent from 2016 to 2022.
The increasing adoption of smartphones, increased demand for aerial services, and increased demand for drone services from different sectors would complement the growth of Commercial Drones Market size.
This report analyses the Commercial Drones Market size by players, countries, product types, and end industries. The report also analyses the global competitive environment, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks, and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces analysis.
- Anti-UAV Defence System Market Report
The AUDS (Anti-UAV Defence System) is a countermeasure against unmanned aircraft (UAV). The system is believed to be the first fully-integrated counter-drone detection-track-disrupting device in the world.
This report studies the Anti-UAV Defence System Market size by players, countries, product types, and end industries. The report also analyses the global competitive environment, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks, and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces analysis.
- Defense Drones Market Report
Due to their endurance and versatility, Defense Drones are an essential tool for modern defense forces, which makes them suitable for gathering intelligence and supporting roles for military operations. Drones can also be engineered to operate autonomously with onboard instruments with various functionalities controlled and directed in real-time by instructors operating from a remote location.
This report studies the Defense Drones Market size by players, countries, product types, and end industries. The report also analyses the global competitive environment, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks, and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces analysis.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
SOURCE Valuates Reports