SAN FRANCISCO, February 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global animal health market is expected to reach USD 58.4 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is driven by technological advancements in veterinary care, which are anticipated to serve future growth opportunities to the market. For instance, MediLabSecure, a laboratory network project, was initiated with an aim of identifying emerging viruses and pathogens in 19 countries in the Mediterranean regions. In addition, emergence of veterinary health information systems, specifically in the developed economies, is expected to provide high growth potential in future.
With the help of these systems, data generated in veterinary clinics can be uploaded on the internet, which can be further shared with other researchers and clinicians. The incorporation of this technology will facilitate real-time analysis of fluctuations in disease prevalence. As a consequence of the aforementioned factors, it is presumed that there will be significant improvement in the overall penetration rate of animal health products, which is also anticipated to fuel the market demand as well as the revenue to unprecedented heights.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Animal Health Market Size & Forecast By Product (Feed Additives, Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines), By Animal Type (Production Animal, Companion Animal), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA), And Trend Analysis, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/animal-health-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Vaccines are expected to exhibit lucrative growth rate during the forecast period. The exponential growth can be attributed to significant increase in the companion animal population, which demands long-term health
- Companion animal segment is anticipated to grow at an exponential rate owing to is a consequence of associated health benefits for humans, which includes lower blood pressure, greater psychological stability, and reduced anxiety attacks
- In 2015, North America accounted for the largest share in the global animal health market owing to local presence of established pharmaceutical companies, consistently striving for extensive commercialization of their products
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at an exponential CAGR as a consequence of high clinical urgency to curb high incidence of zoonotic diseases and management of disease outbreaks, such as swine influenza and Ebola
- The key participants employ sustainability strategies, such as expanding product portfolio to gain competitive advantage. For instance, In March 2016, Merial entered into distribution agreement with Zoetis, Inc. to expand the dairy product portfolio in India
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Anti-Tumor Drugs Market http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/anti-tumor-drugs-market
- Pharmaceutical Contract manufacturing Market- http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pharmaceutical-contract-manufacturing-market
- Biotechnology Reagents Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/biotechnology-reagent-market
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Market- http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pharmaceutical-manufacturing-market
Grand View Research has segmented the animal health market on the basis of product, animal type, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Feed Additives
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Production Animal
- Companion Animal
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- North America
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.