SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global aerosol paints market size is anticipated to reach USD 319.8 million by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., growing at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2020 to 2027. The growing refinishing and customization activities in the automobile sector are projected to drive the product demand over the forecast period. Rising disposable income, especially in the developing markets of Asia Pacific and Central & South America, has increased the affordability among customers to refinish their vehicles.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The global market was valued at USD 210.8 million in 2019 and is expected to grow at a steady CAGR from 2020 to 2027
- Solvent-based product segment occupied the largest revenue share in 2019 owing to an increased usage of these paints in the construction and automotive industries
- Water-based paints are also estimated to register a significant growth from 2020 to 2027 as they are safer to use than the solvent-based products
- Automotive was the second-largest application segment in 2019 and accounted for over 28% of the global revenue share
- The segment is projected to grow further at the second-fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
Read 122 page research report with ToC on "Aerosol Paints Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Water-based, Solvent-based), By Application (Construction, Automotive), By Region (North America, APAC, Europe), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aerosol-paints-market
The construction industry is another major application area for paints. Aerosol paints are preferred due to their properties of easy application, quick-drying, and high quality. They can be used for existing or newly constructed structures, which include residential buildings, monuments, public buildings, private offices, and plants & factories. Aerosol paints are widely used for personal purposes in home decor and wall graffiti. The common household applications of aerosol paints include modernizing furniture and refinishing windows & doors.
The market in North America and the U.S. is anticipated to be led by the presence of prominent manufacturers, such as Rust-Oleum, RPM International, Inc., and Kelly-Moore Paints. Heavy investments in infrastructure development, with an emphasis on the regional construction sector in Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe, are expected to boost product demand over the coming years. Green building initiatives, especially in Europe, are anticipated to propel the demand for water-based paints in the coming years.
Grand View Research has segmented the global aerosol paints market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Aerosol Paints Product Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Thousand, 2016 - 2027)
- Aerosol Paints Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Thousand, 2016 - 2027)
- Wooden Furniture
- Aerosol Paints Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Thousand, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
List of Key Players of Aerosol Paints Market
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Masco Corp.
- Dupli-Color Products Company
- LA-CO Industries, Inc.
- Krylon Products Group
- Montana Colors S.L.
- Southfield Paints Ltd.
- Kobra Paint
- Aeroaids Corp.
Find more research reports on Paints, Coatings & Printing Inks Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Pearlescent Pigment Market – The global pearlescent pigment market size was USD 1.32 billion in 2015. The market is characterized by the rising preference for exclusivity and aesthetic brilliance in automotive paints and industrial coatings.
- Metallic Pigments Market – The global metallic pigments market size was valued at USD 773.5 million in 2014. The industry is driven by increasing demand for high-performance pigments with eco-friendly attributes in major applications such as coatings, printing, cosmetics, and building materials.
- Paint Additives Market – The global paint additives market size was estimated at USD 6.5 billion in 2016. The market is majorly driven by growing demand from industrial and architectural end-use verticals.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.