SAN FRANCISCO, September 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global adipic acid market size is projected to reach USD 8.0 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The global market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period. Increasing product demand from the automobile industry for the manufacturing of lightweight vehicles is a prime factor responsible for the market.
Growth of the nylon 66 market is likely to have a positive impact on the adipic acid market demand in India. Nylon 66 accounts for a majority share in adipic acid's demand. Rapidly growing consumer electronics industry in Asia is also one of the major factors contributing toward the industry development.
The Asia Pacific region holds excellent potential for the market penetration as adipic acid's supply in this region is disrupted owing to low spot prices.
Moreover, the region has business-friendly atmosphere and is close to the nylon and polyurethane manufacturing industry. The product demand in this region is expected to reach 1,551.8 kilo tons by the end of the forecast period.
Adipic acid manufacturers are currently strategizing to physically position themselves between raw material supply hub and end-use industries to attain optimum growth and profit margins. Major adipic acid manufacturers and distributors operating around the globe include Asahi Kasei Corporation, BASF SE, Invista, Lanxess AG, and Ascend Performance Materials LLC.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Adipic Acid Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Nylon 66 Fiber, Nylon 66 Resin, Polyurethane, Adipate Ester), By Region (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, CSA), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2024" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/adipic-acid-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Global consumption for adipic acid was estimated to be 2,986.4 kilotons in 2016
- Oil price shocks in this industry are extremely evident as the economics of low crude oil prices have trickled down to the adipic acid value chain during 2015-2017
- Adipic acid manufacturers are capitalizing on cheap, abundant raw material currently present in the market. However, this is giving rise to overutilization in the industry further bringing down the prices
- Polyurethane is likely to emerge as the second fastest-growing segment over the forecast period accounting for a market share of 15.98% by 2025
- The market size estimated for adipic acid consumed for manufacturing nylon 66 fiber and resins was estimated to be around 2,600-kilo tons in 2016.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Point of Use Water Treatment Systems Market - The global point of use water treatment systems market was valued at USD 16.8 billion in 2016 and is anticipated to ascend at a CAGR of 8.1% by 2025.
- Metallic Stearate Market - The global metallic stearate market size was valued at USD 3,017.7 million in 2016.
- Propane Market - The global propane market size was estimated at 195.3 million tons in 2016. Worldwide increasing energy demand created high consumption in industrial and commercial end-use is a key growth driving factor for the industry.
- Vacuum Grease Market - The global vacuum grease market size was estimated at USD 92.4 million in 2016.
Grand View Research has segmented the global adipic acid market on the basis of application and region:
- Adipic Acid Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- Nylon 66 Fiber
- Nylon 66 Resins
- Adipate Esters
- Adipic Acid Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.