- Participants can share and collaborate with industry peers at the 11th Annual Customer Contact 2015, East: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Feb. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan is pleased to announce Jon Wolske, cultural evangelist at Zappos, will deliver a keynote speech at the upcoming 11th Annual Customer Contact 2015, East: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, April 12 to15, 2015, at the Sawgrass Marriot Golf Resort & Spa in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla. Drawing on his experience as the ambassador for Zappos's world-famous, customer-centric culture, Wolske will discuss how companies can articulate and drive an enterprise-wide customer experience mission.
"We're thrilled to have Jon as a speaker for this event," said Event Manager Brooke Thorpe. "Zappos has a great story, and we anticipate the session will be inspirational, yet will include practical and concrete take-aways for the participants to bring back to their organizations."
Tuesday's keynote speaker Bob Taylor will share how Samsung Data Services has used innovation methods and modern tools to create transformations that measurably improve the user's experience. Participants will benefit from hearing a case study, business metrics to measure success, and the hard ROI for the case.
Other featured speakers include:
- Cecelia McClellan, director of contact center operations, Staples
- George Larribas, senior vice president, Wells Fargo
- Martin Hand, chief donation officer, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Rosetta Carrington Lue, chief customer service officer, City of Philadelphia
Offering a consistently excellent customer experience is critical for attracting and retaining customers today. If customers aren't happy with the experience of dealing with a company, they'll quickly jump ship to a competitor. At Customer Contact 2015, East, participants will learn from expert speakers and network with their peers to share ideas and solutions to overcome their top customer contact challenges.
To register for the 11th Annual Customer Contact 2015, East: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, or to view the event agenda and other information, please visit: www.frost.com/ccs. For more information, please email email@example.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – North America
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan