- Toothbrush Requiring only Water Makes Maison & Objet Debut -
- Entirely Wrought in Japan, MISOKA Series has Reached 2.5 Million Sales -
MINOH, Japan, Jan. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Yume-Shokunin Co., Ltd. is pleased to announce our first exhibit at the upcoming Maison & Objet Paris to be held from January 22 to 26, 2016.
MISOKA is a Japanese premium brand toothbrush and its bristles are specially coated with nano-sized minerals developed by our company. Made in craftsman quality, it was selected for "The Wonder 500" by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry as one of Japan's proud products.
- With a single glass of water, MISOKA cleans the teeth and make the surface smooth. Namely, MISOKA toothbrush lets you check the presence of residual polish by yourself.
- After brushing, MISOKA leaves a stain-resistant barrier that protects teeth.
- While ordinary toothbrushing wastes a lot of water, this eco-friendly toothbrush does not cause such a problem.
*You can try MISOKA at the trial location on our stand during the exhibition
Location of Our Stand
Hall 7, NOW! DESIGN A VIVRE
Booth No. : B214/C213
MISOKA Website: http://www.yumeshokunin.jp/mo
SOURCE Yume-Shokunin Co., Ltd.