- Record-breaking sales make Young Living the first essential oil company to surpass huge milestone -
LEHI, Utah, Feb. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Young Living Essential Oils, LC, is now one step closer to realizing its vision of bringing essential oils to every home, announcing today that 2015 sales surpassed $1 billion. This significant milestone reflects the passion of its millions of members, unmatched product innovation, and the leadership of CEO Mary Young and founder and essential oil pioneer D. Gary Young.
"We celebrate this milestone with sincere gratitude to our dedicated members, who work tirelessly to bring the purpose-driven benefits of Young Living to people around the world," says Travis Ogden, Chief Operating Officer. "We truly believe Young Living offers unmatched opportunities to make a real difference in the lives of millions."
The explosive growth in recent years reflects the increasing acceptance of essential oils, pioneered by Young Living, under the leadership of D. Gary Young, 23 years ago. This continued momentum has allowed Young Living to expand its global presence, including:
- Maintaining current operations in 14 global markets, with three more being added in 2016
- Employing more than 2,000 employees worldwide
- Launching more than 500 essential oils and essential-oil infused products
- Opening a new call center in 2015 to house 500 employees, with an expected 50 percent increase in additional staff in 2016
- Expanding and renovating its global distribution center to more than double shipping capacity, triple manufacturing capability, and serve millions of customers every month
- Adding additional corporate-owned farms and distilleries in Europe and Canada
- Continuing to set the gold standard of essential oil quality through its unique Seed to Seal® commitment (SeedtoSeal.com)
- Expanding and magnifying philanthropic endeavors through the Young Living Foundation across the world, including projects in Uganda, Croatia, Nepal, Ecuador, and Cambodia, thanks to the generosity of Young Living members
"From our humble beginnings until now, these milestones are significant because they demonstrate the power of authenticity and our unwavering commitment to quality," says Jared Turner, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer. "We will always stay true to our roots while we continue to innovate and lead the essential oil movement."
About Young Living Essential Oils
Young Living Essential Oils, LC, is the world leader in essential oils with a strict Seed to Seal® process to produce pure essential oil products for every individual, family, and lifestyle. This process ensures that all products are authentic, free of synthetic chemicals, and 100-percent pure. This commitment stems from more than 20 years of the company's stewardship toward the earth and its people. Young Living's products are grown and distilled at its eight farms around the world. For more information, visit YoungLiving.com.
Sr. Public Relations Manager
SOURCE Young Living Essential Oils, LC