MUMBAI, June 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
- New State-of-the-Art Website Optimized Across Latest Browsers, Tablets and Mobile Phones
- Provides Superior Customer Experience With Enhanced Tools and Functionalities
- Accessible at yes.bank Domain - First Bank in India to Migrate to .bank Domain Platform
YES BANK, India's 5th largest private sector bank has launched its new revamped website http://www.yesbank.in to offer a consistent, superior customer experience optimized across latest browsers, tablets and mobile phones. This launch is yet another step in establishing YES BANK as a truly digitized bank, and towards fulfilling its commitment to offer consistent and superior customer experience. This website will also be accessible at http://www.yes.bank, which makes YES BANK the first bank in India to leverage the .bank domain providing an additional layer of security for our website.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Rana Kapoor, MD & CEO, YES BANK said, "With increasing proliferation of digitized banking, YES BANK's website will play a critical role in providing a world-class cutting-edge experience for all our customers which is customized based on the user's product interests and geography. By leveraging the pillars of new age technology and innovation, our new website will offer segmented user interactions, which are as fulfilling as visiting one of YES BANK's state-of-art branches."
Besides a vibrant new look, this website has even more advanced features to improve your experience and simplify your banking decisions. Some of the unique features are:
- Interactive features like Product Finder Tool, Product Comparator tool, Fixed Deposit calculators and more, thereby resulting in intuitive product discovery
- Personalized user experience based on your last visit, searched product, geography and time of visit
- Upgraded Search functionality for faster and accurate results
- Extensive information about our products and services
- Interactive tools allowing the website to serve as a platform for product application and service request
- Clutter-free design providing easy customer navigation
YES BANK had also recently launched the Star Star service, which enables customers to customers to reach the bank by dialling Star Star BANK (**2265) from the smartphone keypad. This service, which is popular in global markets like USA and Australia is expected to significantly aid customer call to action, especially for a generic call number as **BANK.
For further information, please contact:
Ph.: +91 22 3347 9753, +91 9820813570
Ph.: +91-98206 60467
SOURCE YES BANK Ltd