LONDON, November 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Enables users to transfer money internationally via social media and messaging apps
Like every other industry, the global remittance industry is constantly evolving and adapting newer techniques to simplify the process of money transfer - the latest being the launch of Xpress Money's XOPO - the world's first international money transfer service that allows users to send money globally via multiple social networks and messaging apps.
Xpress Money has launched XOPO in collaboration with Fastacash, a global platform enabling payments across social networks and messaging apps. XOPO enables international money transfer via Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and WeChat. The UK is set to be the first market in the world from which users can send money internationally, across popular social networks.
Debuting in the UK, XOPO will soon be available for Android and iOS devices. With XOPO,
- Users in the UK will be able to send money to any country within the Xpress Money network
- Customers can send digital content - photos, videos, messages, along with the money transfer - adding emotions and experiences to the money transfer - and making it perfect for any transfer type
- Beneficiaries across the world can request for money through XOPO
- The service gives greater flexibility to the users - no longer does the sender need the receiver's bank account details - they just need to be connected over a social channel of choice to transfer the funds
- For every transaction, a unique tokenized link - called 'fastalink' - is generated. Consumers can share this across the social and messaging channel of their choice
- The transactions are safe and secure as they pass through Xpress Money's stringent compliance processes which has resulted in an unblemished track record thus far
- Money can be received in cash at an Xpress Money location, in a bank account, in a mobile wallet or at the door - as convenient to the sender and receiver - depending on the Xpress Money services available in the beneficiary's country
Sudhesh Giriyan, Chief Operating Officer at Xpress Money said, "Xpress Money has always ensured that our services are convenient, safe and hassle free, benefiting our end customers. With XOPO we are set to transform the global money transfer industry, making money transfer as straightforward as a status update or a tweet. Xpress Money offers a bouquet of services which include Cash Payouts, Account Credits, Mobile Wallet Credits, Credits to pre-paid Remit Cards and Door Delivery. XOPO is an addition to our convenient services; by leveraging on social networks, we are complimenting the traditional ways of cross border money transfers."
Xpress Money currently offers money transfer services through 170,000 locations worldwide that serves millions of users across 150 markets globally. The business has established one of the largest remittance networks - and social integration will deliver enormous benefits for users and growth opportunities for the business. To learn more about the service, visit http://www.xopo.com
About Xpress Money
Xpress Money is a leading global money transfer firm. With a network of 170,000 locations in 150 countries across the globe, an Xpress Money location is never far away. When you choose us, you choose a money transfer service that is convenient, affordable, accessible and secure. Not only that, our competitive pricing ensures that when you transfer money internationally, you can send home the maximum possible money.
Over the last 15 years, with 100 percent commitment and respectful handling of our customers' hard earned money, Xpress Money has earned its customers' seal of approval for its dependability and trustworthiness. We are proud to say that we have thousands of happy customers across the world using our services every day.
SOURCE Xpress Money