COLOGNE, Germany, May 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
New online resource will deliver detailed market data and trends
Investors in the digital textile printing market now have a dedicated intelligence resource, delivering deep market data and analysis on an ongoing basis and accessible on-demand via a sophisticated web portal.
World Textile Information Network Ltd (WTiN) today launched the Digital Textiles Channel, the first additional service in a new Analytics strand, delivered by WTiN.com - already established as the leading global platform for textile industry insight and news. WTiN Analytics also includes the Markets Channel, delivering price and market data on natural and man-made fibres, yarns and fabrics.
Demonstrated for the first time this week at FESPA 2015, in Cologne, Germany (Hall 7, G1) the Digital Textiles Channel aims to give its subscribers confidence in their business decisions related to the digital-textile market - whether investing in expansion or acquisition, developing new products or launching into new territories.
One key feature of the Channel is therefore the Digital Textiles Market Tracker, a tool that allows subscribers to view statistics on the volume of digitally printed fabric output from various angles. The Tracker provides production information at a global, regional and country level, while also identifying the main end-use areas in each. Installed machine capacity is also analysed for each territory, based on machine categories related to productivity.
The Channel's data will be renewed regularly to allow subscribers to see which countries are enjoying the strongest growth - and thus which may have the greatest potential for development. Each layer of information has accompanying analysis, providing a summary of the key movements and trends within the market.
On publication of each new data set, subscribers will have access to an in-depth review article, highlighting the key changes for the latest period and providing a summary. The market-tracking data is compiled in partnership with leading industry manufacturers and using a proprietary algorithm to determine the volume of fabric being produced.
In addition, every month a 'deep dive' report on a selected country will released to subscribers, who will then have the opportunity to vote on the next country to receive detailed scrutiny. This will allow subscribers to better understand developments in key markets that are of greatest interest to them.
The Channel's deep analytics features will be complemented by the full range of news, insight and features enjoyed by subscribers to Digital Textile magazine and the WTiN Effects Channel, both of which are unaffected by this latest launch.
Key Features of the Digital Textiles Channel include:
- A Digital Textiles Market Tracker that will allow subscribers to break down and view the size and shape of the digital textiles market and monitor its developments on a half-yearly basis. The aim is to produce the most detailed and accurate platform for the growing digital textiles market
- A digital textile company database of valuable up-to-date business information. This will include: textile printing companies, printer manufacturers, ink providers, distributors, and more, allowing subscribers to link up and make contact with potential global partners or customers
- Online access to expert presentations from WTiN's global programme of Digital Textile Conferences
- A live feed of new patent applications, complemented by expert technical analysis
- Quarterly poll on market movements and trends from Key Opinion Leaders within the industry
- Analysis by WTiN and industry sources providing a balanced overview of the digital printing market place and the factors that influence the industry
- Breaking news and stories relevant for the digital textiles industry, with additional insight and interpretation from the WTiN team
- Price tracking of the key elements that make up the digital textile market, including ink prices and substrate prices, helping subscribers understand how macro trends are influencing the market
WTiN Managing Director Mark Jarvis said: "The digital textile printing market is receiving impressive levels of investment but, while the sector is undoubtedly growing very rapidly, there is uncertainty about its true size and extent. This new service will fill that void, building on the knowledge and trust we have built up as already the digital textile sector's most important information provider."
Notes for Editors:
World Textile Information Network (WTiN) is a multimedia publisher, delivering unmatched analysis and insight into the global textile manufacturing industry. Its tightly focused web portal, wtin.com, and portfolio of business-to-business magazines event newspapers are recognised for their authority and market-leading coverage. This clear industry focus means WTiN has become an integral part of the textile community, providing the highest-quality business and technical intelligence. http://www.wtin.com
For more information, please contact:
Ms Chinky Raval, World Textile Information Network
SOURCE World Textile Information Network (WTIN)