SINGAPORE, June 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The World Trade Group is pleased to announce the launch of the Drug Delivery & Formulation Summit Asia at the Ritz-Carlton Millenia in Singapore, taking place between the 17th & 18th October 2012.
This summit provides exclusive insights into discovering and applying novel drug formulation & delivery technologies and platforms to enhance existing and emerging pharmaceutical therapies.
Attendees will benchmark development models and technologies against the 'best in class' and learn about the latest tools needed to deploy coherent and logical strategies.
Participating companies this year include Pfizer, Novartis, GSK and many more.
The programme, featuring case studies, interactive workshops and keynote presentations, has been written and researched with the pharma industry to reflect the latest trends on both strategic and scientific advancements in research & development.
Divided into two streams, this programme allows attendees to focus on their main area of interest.
Key topics include -
- Drug formulation strategies for poorly soluble compounds
- Novel delivery methods for protein and peptide therapeutics
- Advances in drug delivery devices and the impact on formulations
- Regulations across Asia highlighting issues of compliance and globalisation
- Changing landscapes between generics & innovation
Key speakers include -
- Dr. Sven Schreder VP, Global Pharmaceutical Development, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Olaf Queckenberg, SVP, Global Chem.& Pharm. Development, Bayer Pharma
- Deepak Murpani, VP, Product Development, GenePharm
- Shirish Kulkarni, VP, Pharmaceutical R&D, Lupin Pharmaceuticals
- Jack Aurora, CSO, Hisun Pharma
- Keith Horspool, VP Pharmaceutics, Boehringer Ingelheim
Review the full program at http://www.ddfsummitasia.com/program/
What makes this summit unique - over the two days, the attendees will be given the opportunity to network with top level international industry professionals in pre-arranged one-to-one meetings, benchmark against their competition and discuss future business opportunities whilst building long term strategic relationships.
For more information about the Drug Delivery & Formulation Summit Asia 2012 visit http://www.ddfsummitasia.com
To confirm your participation send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Singapore office on +65-6933-9370; our UK office on +44(0)207-202-7690.
SOURCE The World Trade Group