LONDON, December 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
WTG Conferences is pleased to announce that it will host The Unconventional Gas Forum 2012 on 13th-14th March 2012 at the Hotel Rey Juan Carlos I in Barcelona, Spain.
This content-rich programme will provide essential global insights, practical solutions, best practice guidance and firsthand experience on how to deliver successful and profitable Unconventional Gas Projects.
Whilst there have been a plethora of events over the past year focussing on the unconventional gas market, this is the only event of its kind to focus on technological solutions, tools and techniques to delivering unconventional gas profitably.
Confirmed speakers include:
- John Buggenhagen, Exploration Director, San Leon Energy Plc
- Richard Moorman, CEO, Tamboran Resources Pty Ltd
- Eric Vaughan, COO, Cuadrilla Resources
- Alfred Holcomb, Vice President, A & D, Lewis Energy
- Dennis Donald, Managing Director, Warrego Energy
- Prashant Modi, President and COO, Great Eastern Energy Corporation Ltd
Hot topics include:
- A keynote session on the Lower Palezoic shales of the Baltic Basin, carboniferous unconventional play of the Fore Sudetic Monocline and the future of unconventional exploration opportunities in France and Spain
- The huge potential of the discovery in Lancashire - a shale gas project update including the challenges and need for resources
- An overview of emerging technologies and innovations for tight gas reservoir development and gas recovery
- Sessions on responsible unconventional development, the challenges of public perception and a long-term vision for global gas markets
- Plus choose from a series of in-depth streamed case studies on tight gas technology, shale gas technology, Coal-Bed Methane, gas hydrates, CNG and CBM technical specifications and technical challenges
The full programme is available at http://www.unconventionalgasforum.com/programme.asp
To learn how you can align your company with leading industry minds and world class content, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44(0)207-202-7629.
For all press enquires, email email@example.com or telephone +44(0)207-202-7727.
SOURCE World Trade Group Conferences