DUBLIN, Mar 02, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Worldwide Automatic Milking Market (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
The report on the Automatic milking market provides an in-depth analysis of the market size, forecasts and opportunities automated systems that cater to the dairy farm ecosystem. The report covers the market size and forecasts of dairy farm systems, categorized by types - Milking Systems, Measurement Systems, Management Systems, Cooling Systems, Transportation Systems and Others.
The Automatic milking market is also segmented by Herd Size:
- Less than 100
- 100 - 1000
- More than 1000
The Automatic Milking market report also includes insights into key market requirements gathered from farmers, farm owners, and buyers. The report also provides their preferences, priorities and perception of systems, equipment, parlors and services for automatic milking. The study also covers key demand side ratings such as ratings across regions for systems, parlors, service types, and deployment time-frames of automatic milking systems and solutions.
Questions Answered By This Report:
- What is the Automatic Milking market size and forecast in 2016?
- What is the market size and forecasts for automatic milking systems in the next 5 years?
- What is the milking parlor market size across the five regions?
- What is the cooling and transportation systems market size and forecasts for 2016-2021?
- What is the market opportunity for automatic milking systems across different sizes of herds?
- What are the companies in the automatic milking market and how are they positioned?
- Acram S.r.l.
- Bartec Benke GmbH
- Bob-White Systems
- Paul Mueller Company
- Read Industrial Ltd.
- Ro-KA Industri A/S
- Rotec Engineering B.V.
- Stellapps Technologies
- Waikato Milking Systems
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Overview And Summary
2 Market Overview And Forces
3 Market Size And Forecast By Segments
4 Market Size And Forecast by Herd Size
5 Market Size And Forecasts By Regions
6 Market Participants & Demand Trends
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8vl6c8/worldwide
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets