LONDON, November 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Further upgrade to the dealing platform as WorldSpreads improves client experience
WorldSpreads have released the latest version of their spread betting platform which is now optimised for mobile devices. With the iOS optimised mobile trading platform, clients can now bet on the move, enabling them to manage their accounts in real-time and capitalise on market movements whenever they happen, wherever they are.
The new mobile trading platform has been designed with simplicity in mind while maintaining the essential features traders need to manage their portfolios 24 hours a day. Optimised specifically for the iPad and iPhone, users will need iOS 4.2 or above.
From an iOS device WorldSpreads' clients can:
- Get mobile access to thousands of live streaming prices
- Track existing positions in real time
- Monitor profit and loss on the move
- Set new or move existing stops and limits
- Read breaking market news from Reuters
- Quickly close out or open new positions
The WorldSpreads mobile trading platform is free to all Active and Platinum account holders and there are no apps or downloads required. To activate, users can visit http://www.worldspreads.com from their device. They will then be given the option to login to the mobile trading platform.
CEO Conor Foley commented, "With the deployment of our iOS optimised platform we have improved the trading experience for a large proportion of our users. With no need to download an app, our clients will be able get trading on the move straightaway."
Spread Betting is a leveraged product. It carries a high level of risk to your capital and, as it is possible to lose more than your initial investment, it may not be suitable for all investors. Therefore, ensure you understand the risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary. WorldSpreads Ltd is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Services Authority.
Apple, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
About WorldSpreads Group plc:
- WorldSpreads Group plc (AIM: WSPR) is a fast growing financial services group offering online and telephone trading. The Group's core activity is the provision of spread betting products on the financial markets to retail clients from its website http://www.worldspreads.com.
- WorldSpreads Limited, a wholly-owned trading subsidiary of WSPR, is regulated and authorised by the Financial Services Authority and is authorised to offer its products throughout Europe. It offers a full range of spread betting prices on all the major financial markets, including stock indices, individual shares, currencies, commodities and interest rates.
- The Group floated on the London Stock Exchange's AIM market in August 2007 and gained a dual listing by joining the Irish Stock Exchange's ESM market in May 2008.
SOURCE WorldSpreads UK