LONDON, September 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
As HPHT wells become more prevalent throughout the global oil and gas industry, the need to master the methodology behind the most costly and technically demanding drilling and completions projects in the world grows also.
Industry-leading operators and technology providers will be speaking at the 10th Annual HPHT Wells Summit, a two-day conference providing a 360 degree overview of the techniques used to implement and optimise their HPHT drilling and completions operations.
The conference, hosted by Oil & Gas IQ - a division of global events company IQPC - will showcase international case studies that have been successful for operators worldwide, while identifying the key opportunities for improvement through pioneering technologies.
"From initial geological assessment to drilling, completion and production, the upcoming summit will explore key themes within this increasingly widespread approach, offering a series of presentations, case studies, roundtable discussions, and technical demonstrations." - Will Robinson, Summit Director
Speakers at this industry forum will include:
- John Watters, Chief Well Engineer, Sasol Petroleum International
- Nigel Thorn, Well Engineering Manager, BG Group
- Richard Milton-Worssell, Senior Geoscientist - Exploration, Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Laurie Scott, Drilling and Wells Superintendent, Wintershall
- Morten Lorentzen, Leader Petroleum Technology, Statoil
- Elin Skurtveit, Geologist, Norwegian Geotechnical Institute
- Gordon Holm, Senior Geologist, Tullow Oil
- M. Babs Oyeneyin, Professor, Robert Gordon University
- Just Sverre Wessel, Operations Manager, Maersk Training
- Gabriel Briquet, Manager Technical Sales & Services North Sea, Vallourec Mannesmann Oil and Gas UK
- Tony Worthen, Vice President of Engineering, Drill Cool Systems Inc
- Tony Globe, Business Development Manager - Aviation & Energy Lubricants, Castrol
- Christopher Langrill, Technical Sales Manager - North Sea & Sub-Saharan Africa, Tenaris
The HPHT Wells Summit will take place on 20th - 22nd October 2014 in London, UK. Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at http://www.hphtwells.com/news, call +44(0)20-7036-1300 or email email@example.com.
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Nishkala Thiru at Nishkala.Thiru@iqpc.co.uk.
SOURCE Oil & Gas iQ