DUBLIN, Jan. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xrglvm/transdermal_patch) has announced the addition of the "Transdermal Patch Markets for Specialty Materials" report to their offering.
Advances in synthetic materials and patch design have led to transdermal drug patches that are more esthetically acceptable and that are capable of delivering sustained dosing of active compounds for several days in a small package.
Growth in demand for drug patches is being driven by several factors - factors with strong demographic and population trend underpinnings. Further improvements to transdermal transport and the introduction of new patch designs will keep this segment expanding through 2020.
Important materials markets for transdermal patches include patch backing layers, release liners, matrix materials and membranes. As patch designs expand to accommodate the need for higher drug loads in smaller packages, the role of specialty materials will remain a key design factor.
What You Will Learn
- What are the transdermal drug delivery applications for specialty materials, and what are the key application requirements?
- What are the important transdermal drug delivery market segments and who are the leading sector participants?
- What are the key transdermal patch design factors, material selection issues, technologies and performance factors?
- What is the size and share of the transdermal market for specialty materials now? What will it look like in 2020?
- How important are pres-sales engineering, application support and development partnerships for material supplier design wins?
- Who are the leading transdermal patch manufacturers, and who are their supply chain partners?
- What are the important demand drivers for specialty materials in transdermal patch applications?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Transdermal Drug Delivery Market Dynamics - Patch Construction - The Patch Supply Chain - Patch Demand Drivers - Competitive Landscape - Patch Manufacturing Technology - Profiles of Patch Manufacturers
3. Transdermal Patches - Opportunities for Materials
- Release Liners
- Backing Films
- Semi-permeable Membranes
- Adhesive Matrices
- Other film classes
- Coated Films
4. The Transdermal Patch Materials Market - Segment Analysis - Patch Product Classes - Branded Transdermal Patches - Generic Patches - Authorized Generic Patches - Patch Dosing - Daily Patches - Three day Patches - Weekly Patches - Approved Patches - Construction, Composition & Materials - Drug Reservoir Patches - Drug-in-Adhesive Patches - Multilaminate Patches
5. Transdermal Drug Patches - Demand Analysis & Forecasts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Motion Sickness
- Pain Management
6. Market Factors - Patch Testing - Clinical Trials - FDA Materials Listing Requirements - Regulatory Issues - Collaboration & Partnerships - Pre-sales Engineering and Support
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xrglvm/transdermal_patch
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets