DUBLIN, June 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Sodium Nitrite (CAS 7632-00-0) Market Research Report 2016" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of sodium nitrite. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on sodium nitrite end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with sodium nitrite market trends review, distinguish sodium nitrite manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes sodium nitrite prices data.
The last chapter analyses sodium nitrite downstream markets.
The sodium nitrite global market report 2016 key points:
- sodium nitrite description, its application areas and related patterns
- sodium nitrite market situation
- sodium nitrite manufacturers and distributors
- sodium nitrite prices (by region and provided by market players)
- sodium nitrite end-uses breakdown
- sodium nitrite downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. SODIUM NITRITE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
1.7. Transport information
2. SODIUM NITRITE APPLICATION
3. SODIUM NITRITE MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. SODIUM NITRITE PATENTS
5. SODIUM NITRITE MARKET WORLDWIDE
5.1. General sodium nitrite market situation, trends
5.2. Manufacturers of sodium nitrite
5.3. Suppliers of sodium nitrite
5.4. Sodium nitrite market forecast
6. SODIUM NITRITE MARKET PRICES
7. SODIUM NITRITE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q575vj/sodium_nitrite
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets