DUBLIN, Mar. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rcxjgg/world_rov) has announced the addition of the "World ROV Operations Market Forecast 2013-2017" report to their offering.
The market for the operation of work-class ROVs is forecast through to 2017 in this sixth edition of the 'World ROV Operations Market Forecast'. Results forecast total ROV operations expenditure of $9.7 billion, an increase of nearly 80% over the previous five-year period.
Drilling support accounts for three-quarters of expenditure between 2013 and 2017, and is expected to increase over the period by 13%. Almost 527,000 days of ROV drilling support are forecast in the next five years, of which the majority is made up of work on exploration & appraisal (E&A) wells. Expenditure on construction support accounts for a fifth of ROV operations, with repair & maintenance accounting for the remaining.
Africa is forecast to experience strong demand from subsea development wells, driven by the discovery of new deepwater provinces offshore East Africa, and will remain the largest region, followed by Latin America and Asia. The Middle East has the lowest ROV spend, and along with Norway will see decline in spend. Latin America is set to show the strongest growth of all regions.
The 'World ROV Operations Market Forecast 2013-2017' analyses the main factors driving demand for ROV operations and key themes include:
- Market drivers: identification and discussion of key underlying drivers and their influence on the global work-class ROV operations market.
- Historic and forecast activity: 2008 to 2017, segmented by region & sector.
- Market segmentation: by drill support, construction support and repair & maintenance, detailed by ROV days and units.
- Detailed forecasts: of ROV activities, including work requirements on subsea trees, umbilicals & flowlines, subsea processing, FPSO mooring & risers, trunkline installation, exploration & appraisal wells and subsea development wells.
Why purchase the 'World ROV Operations Market Forecast'?
- The 'World ROV Operations Market Forecast' is an excellent source of information for those seeking a timely update on this dynamic and rapidly changing industry. Geared to senior executives' needs, the report assumes no previous knowledge of the subject area. The report provides the reader with a comprehensive understanding of the key trends involved in shaping the requirement for ROV operations.
- Concise report layout - industry background and supporting materials condensed to enable quick review
- The report is essential for ROV manufacturers, operators, support vessel owners and oil & gas company end users. It provides valuable insight for financial institutions and other investors in the ROV industry.
- The data and analysis is strengthened by extensive consultation with many companies from all sectors of the ROV market. Throughout the report pertinent quotes, related to specific aspects of the market are highlighted.
- The market forecasts have a concise layout consisting of industry background and supporting materials condensed to enable quick review with speed-read' summaries of key points throughout.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Summary & Conclusions
2. Introduction to ROVs
3. Competitive Landscape
4. Market Drivers
5. The ROV Operations Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rcxjgg/world_rov
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets