DUBLIN, October 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zgz59z/world_auv_market) has announced the addition of Douglas-Westwood's new report "World AUV Market Forecast 2014-2018" to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The 5th edition of the AUV Market Forecast covers all key commercial themes relevant to players across the value chain in all AUV sectors:
- Technology review description of current technology and ongoing developments.
- Competitive landscape for manufacturers and operators, including their main activities.
- Key drivers identification and discussion of key underlying drivers and their influence on the global AUV market by sector.
- Regional forecasts analysis of AUV demand development from 2014 to 2018.
- Sector forecasts demand for AUV units segmented by commercial, military & research sectors, including recent activities and drivers for each activity and region.
Why purchase the AUV Market Forecast?
- Unique and proprietary data updated continually from published sources and insight gained from industry consultation.
- Methodology the report uses research from DW's in-house databases, as well as further primary research, which involved consultations with manufactures, operators and researchers to obtain the latest information on the AUV market.
- Market forecasts comprehensive examination, analysis and 10-year coverage of AUV demand and associated expenditure 2009-2018.
- Concise report layout consistent with DW's commitment to delivering value for our clients, all our market forecasts have a concise layout consisting of industry background and supporting materials condensed to enable quick review with speed-read' summaries of key points throughout.
- An essential report for financial institutions, technology developers, manufacturers and distributors, agencies and organisations responsible for mapping and monitoring the marine environment, offshore construction and rig move/drilling companies, oil & gas companies and survey organisations wanting to gain a better understanding of where and when to make investment decisions.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Summary and Conlusions
2 Introduction to AUVs
- AUV Basics
- Types of AUV
- Applications Commercial Surveys
- Applications Commercial Pipeline and Life of Field Inspections
- Applications Military
- Applications Hydrographic Surveys (Civil and Military)
- Applications Research
- Future Development
3 Competitive Landscape
- Operators Commercial
- Operators Military
- Operators Research
4 Market Forecast
- Sectors Overview
- Regions Overview
- Regions Overview
- Commercial Sector Drivers
- Commercial Sector
- Commercial Sector Site Survey
- Commercial Sector Pipeline Route Survey
- Commercial Sector Pipeline Inspection
- Commercial Sector Life of Field Inspection
- Commercial Sector Rig Move/Hazard Surveys
- Commercial Sector Site Survey (Renewables)
- Commercial Sector Civil Hydrography
- Military Sector
- Military Sector MCM & REA
- Military Sector Hydrography
- Research Sector
- Research Sector Environmental Sensing
- Research Sector Mapping
- Changes Since Previous Edition
- Manufacturer Profiles
- Operator Profiles Commercial
- Operator Profiles Military
- Operator Profiles Research
- Data and Text Conventions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zgz59z/world_auv_market
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets