DUBLIN, October 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Amino Acids Market - Products and Applications" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Worldwide demand for Amino Acids is expected to maintain a marginally faster market value CAGR, compared to volumes growth, of 5.6% over 2017-2022 and reach a projected US$25.6 billion by 2022 from an estimated US$19.5 billion in 2017
Animal Feed constitutes the largest, as also the fastest, growing application for Amino Acids globally, consumption value of which is slated to compound annually at 6.9% over 2017-2022 in reaching a projected US$10.4 billion by 2022.
Asia-Pacific is the world's largest market for Amino Acids, in terms of both volume and value and is estimated at US$9.6 billion in 2017, which is also likely to record the fastest 2017-2022 CAGRs of 6% in terms of market value and 5.5% in terms of volume consumption. Meanwhile, South America is projected to record the similar growth rates during the same analysis period at par with Asia-Pacific.
Research Findings & Coverage
- Worldwide Amino Acids market is analyzed in this report for its product segments/sub-types and end-use applications
- The report exclusively analyzes each end-use sector by amino acid type for its consumption in terms of both volume and value
- Animal protein demand to spur the Amino Acids usage growth in compound feed production
- BCAA Enriched Foods Claimed to Extend Lifespan
- Burgeoning opportunities for Amino Acids in high growth aquaculture industry
- The study enlightens the market for specialty amino acids, which include high growth amino acids such as L-Valine, L-Leucine and L-Isoleucine, globally and in each region/country
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 95
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 227 companies
- L-Glutamic Acid/MSG
- L-Aspartic Acid
- Specialty Amino Acids
End-use applications of Amino Acids analyzed comprise the following:
- Animal Feed
- Food & Beverages
- Pharma & Health Care
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
Key Topics Covered:
Part A: Global Market Perspective
2. Key Market Trends
3. Key Global Players
4. Key Business & Product Trends
5. Global Market Overview
Part B: Regional Market Perspective
1. North America
4. South America
5. Rest Of World
Part C: Guide to the Industry
Part D: Annexure
- Adisseo France S.A.S
- Ajinomoto Co., Ltd.
- Ajinomoto Co., , Ltd.
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Ajinomoto Eurolysine S.A.S.
- Ajinomoto Heartland, Inc.
- Ajinomoto North America, Inc.
- Ajinomoto do Brazil Industria e Comercio de Alimentos Ltda
- Amino Gmbh
- Anhui Huaheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- BCF Life Sciences
- Baoding Mantong Fine Chemistry Co., Ltd.
- Biokyowa Inc.
- CJ Bio America
- CJ CheilJedang
- CJ CheilJedang Corporation
- CJ Haide (Ningbo) Biotech Co., Ltd.
- CJ Liao Cheng Biotech Co., Ltd.
- CJ Shenyang Biotech Co., Ltd.
- CJ do Brasil Ltda
- Changzhou Yabang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Chattem Chemicals, Inc.
- China Bbca Group Corporation
- Chongqing Unisplendour Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Daesang Corporation
- Donbioteh LLC
- Evonik (Sea) Pte Ltd
- Evonik Agroferm Zrt.
- Evonik Corporation
- Evonik Degussa Antwerpen NV
- Evonik Fermas s.r.o.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Flamma S.P.A.
- Flexible Solutions International, Inc.
- Fufeng Group Company Limited
- Fujian Maidan Biology Group Co. Ltd.
- Fuyang Dongchen Biological Engineering Co., Ltd.
- GEO Specialty Chemicals, Inc.
- Global Bio-Chem Technology Group Company Limited
- Hebei Donghua Chemical Group
- Hebei Huayang Amino Acids Group Company Limited
- Henan HDF Chemical Company, Ltd.
- Henan Julong Bio-Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Provincial Bafeng Pharmaceuticals & Chemicals Share Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group Co., Ltd.
- IRIS Biotech Gmbh (Germany)
- Jiangsu Xinhanling Biological Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Jinyao Ruida (Xuchang) Biology Technology Co., Ltd.
- Jizhou Huaheng Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd.
- Linghua Group Limited
- Livzon Group Fuzhou Fuxing Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Livzon Pharmaceutical Group Inc.
- Meihua Holdings Group Co., Ltd.
- NB Group Ltd
- Newtrend Group
- Newtrend Group
- Ningbo Create-Bio Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Haishuo Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Protein Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Rika Co., Ltd.
- Novus International, Inc.
- PT.Cheil Jedang Indonesia
- Prinova Group LLC
- Prioskolye CJSC
- Sekisui Medical Co., Ltd.
- Shaanxi Sciphar Hi-Tech Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Shouguang Juneng Group Golden Corn Co., Ltd
- Shandong Zhenxing Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
- Shanghai Kyowa Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Shantou Jiahe Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Donghua Jinlong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Jirong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Shixing Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Zexing Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Shine Star (Hubei) Biological Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Showa Denko K.K.
- Sichuan Tongsheng Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Star Lake Bioscience Co., Inc. Zhaoqing Guangdong
- Stauber Performance Ingredients, Inc.
- Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited
- Sunrise Nutrachem Group
- Thai Kyowa Biotechnologies Co., Ltd.
- Vedan International (Holdings) Limited
- Vitasweet Co., Ltd.
- Volzhsky Orgsynthese, JSC
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Wuhan Grand Hoyo Co., Ltd.
- Wuxi Jinghai Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Yantai Hengyuan Bioengineering Co. Ltd.
- Yichang Sanxia Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Yuki Gosei Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Guoguang Biochemistry Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Shenghua Biok Biology Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4dj5v2/global_amino
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets