DUBLIN, Feb. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lndrm2/wireless_sensor) has announced the addition of the "Wireless Sensor Network Technology Trends 2015" report to their offering.
This market report analyzes and forecasts the market for Wireless Sensor Networks. The report includes a thorough evaluation of emerging Wireless Sensor Network technologies including ZigBee, Bluetooth Smart, Z-Wave, Low Power WiFi, EnOcean, IEEE 802.15.4, and other proprietary options. The report includes global & regional market trends & forecasts, regulatory issues, standards development, economic effects, and strategic developments.
The study, Wireless Sensor Network Technology Trends 2015, analyzes competitive product activities by prominent industry participants and market penetration of associated wireless sensor network protocols.
Home automation as a dominant sector is finally growing, according to Kirsten West, principal analyst with WTRS, Consumers are interested in purchasing products. Those remaining technology companies finally have a possible market to address. Wireless was not the key that opened the market.
The applications were the key. And integration of a full complement of technologies combined to enable consumers to see the value of home automation products:
- market opportunities & drivers impacting the market
- industry alliances, strategic partnerships, and SIGs
- WSN chipset features
- energy harvesting technologies
Companion spreadsheet containing:
* 5-year forecasts of sales volume, unit shipments, and average selling price, and historical price and volume data
- Agriculture, Building Automation, Consumer, Home Automation, Home Area Network, Industrial Automation, Medical, Mobile, Smart Metering, Transportation, Warehouse, and Watches
- ZigBee, Bluetooth Smart, Z-Wave, Low Power WiFi, EnOcean, Dash7, IEEE 802.15.4.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Industry & Market Overview
4. Market Drivers
5. Business Case Analysis
7. Alliance Activity
8. Technical Analysis
9. IP Analysis
- Bluetooth SIG
- Cisco/Arch Rock
- Dash7 Alliance
- Dynastream Innovatons
- EnOcean GmbH
- EnOcean Alliance
- Linear Tech/Dust
- Radiocraft s
- RF Micro DevicesSensicast
- Texas Instruments
- Virtual Extension
- ZigBee Alliance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lndrm2/wireless_sensor
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets