DUBLIN, October 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Wireless Mesh Network (WMN) Market Analysis by Radio Frequency, by Application (Home Networking, Video Surveillance, Medical Device Connectivity), by End-use and Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global wireless mesh network (WMN) market is expected to reach USD 11.13 billion by 2025
The increasing adoption of the wireless communication medium and the usage of artificial intelligence and IoT has been a major factor driving the global market growth. In addition, the growing opportunities in oil & gas industries and the development of smart cities and infrastructure have led to the increased adoption of WMN.
The wireless mesh network enables citywide public Wi-Fi that in turn improves the delivery of urban services. It is forecasted that wireless devices would account for two-thirds of the IP traffic and almost all households would have broadband services. In cities, WMN could solve the congestion problem with traffic management solutions where traffic data is analyzed and pre-emptive solutions are provided for free-flowing traffic.
The oil & gas segment would be the fastest-growing segment of end-use applications over the forecast period. The education segment would be the lowest-developing segment in wireless mesh network market over the forecast period at a CAGR of 7.2%.
The video surveillance segment is expected to observe the fastest growth over the next eight years with an estimated CAGR of around 10.1%. Wireless mesh network improves coverage, structural flexibility, and multi-hop high-speed short distance transmission capability of video surveillance systems.In addition, it is estimated that the Asia Pacific region will witness an increasing usage of wireless mesh network.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global demand for WMN exceeded USD 5,281.6 million in 2016 and the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period.
- The 2.4 GHz band segment dominated the market in 2016 and is estimated to generate revenue over USD 4.44 billion by 2025.
- The disaster management and rescue operations segment was valued at USD 1,372.9 million in 2016 and is anticipated to witness high growth over the next eight years.
- The smart cities & smart warehouses segment market in WMN was USD 1,087.3 million in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD 2,561.6 million by 2025.
- The Asia Pacific regional market is projected to witness substantial growth over the next eight years owing to the increasing number of smart city projects. The regional market and is expected to attain USD 2,907.1 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.1%.
- Key players including Cisco Systems, Inc., Aruba Networks Inc., Ruckus Wireless, Inc., and Firetide, Inc. dominated the global WMN market in 2016.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Wireless Mesh Network Market - Industry Snapshot & Key Buying Criteria, 2014 - 2025
2.2 Global Wireless Mesh Network Market, 2014 - 2025
Chapter 3 Wireless Mesh Network (WMN) Industry Outlook
3.1 Market Segmentation
3.2 Market Size and Growth Prospects
3.3 Wireless Mesh Network - Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1 Vendor landscape
3.4 Wireless Mesh Network Market Dynamics
3.4.1 Market driver analysis
126.96.36.199 Proliferation of Wi-Fi usage and wireless broadband
188.8.131.52 Increasing consumer adoption of mobile-connected devices
3.4.2 Market challenge analysis
184.108.40.206 Rising demand for LTE and 3G network
3.5 Wireless Mesh Network (WMN) Market- Company Ranking, 2016
3.6 Technology Landscape
3.7 Penetration and Growth Prospect Mapping
3.8 Wireless Mesh Network - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.9 Wireless Mesh Network - PESTLE Analysis
Chapter 4 Wireless Mesh Network Radio Frequency Outlook
4.1 Sub-1 GHz Band
4.1.1 Sub-1 GHz Band Wireless Mesh Network by region, 2014 - 2025
4.2 2.4 GHz Band
4.2.1 2.4 GHz Band Wireless Mesh Network by region, 2014 - 2025
4.3 4.9 GHz Band
4.3.1 4.9 GHz Band Wireless Mesh Network by region, 2014 - 2025
4.4 5 GHz Band
4.4.1 5 GHz Band Wireless Mesh Network by region, 2014 - 2025
Chapter 5 Wireless Mesh Network Application Outlook
5.1 Wireless Mesh Network Market Share By Application, 2016 & 2025
5.2 Home Networking
5.3 Video Surveillance
5.4 Disaster management & rescue operations
5.5 Medical device connectivity
5.6 Traffic management
Chapter 6 Wireless Mesh Network End use Outlook
6.1 Wireles Mesh Network Market Share By end use, 2015 & 2025
6.7 Oil & gas
6.8 Transportation & logistics
6.9 Smart Cities & Smart Warehouses by region
Chapter 7 Wireless Mesh Network Regional Outlook
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
- Aruba Networks
- BelAir Networks, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Firetide, Inc.
- Rajant Corporation
- Ruckus Wireless, Inc.
- Strix Wireless Systems Pvt Ltd
- Synapse Wireless, Inc.
- Tropos Networks (ABB Group)
- ZIH Corp (Zebra Technologies Corporation)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6z9ksw/wireless_mesh
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets