DUBLIN, October 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Wire Compound and Cable Compound Market by Type (Halogenated Polymers, Non- Halogenated Polymers), End-use Industry (Construction, Automotive, Power, Communication), and Region Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The wire compound and cable compound market is projected to reach USD 16.42 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.7% between 2017 and 2022
The market is driven by growing power and automobile industries and increasing infrastructural development activities across the globe. However, the mature markets of Europe and North America are projected to inhibit the growth to some extent.
Wire compound and cable compound are an integral part of the wire & cable industry, as these compounds provide high-quality insulation and jacketing to conducting materials. These compounds exhibit high durability, excellent chemical and corrosion resistance, and high mechanical stability, flexibility, and abrasion resistance properties.
Wire compound and cable compound are used in various end-use industries, such as construction, power, communication, and power, among others. The construction segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the wire compound and cable compound market in 2017, in terms of value.
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa are considered as the key regions for the wire compound and cable compound market in the report. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the largest market for wire compound and cable compound.
The region has witnessed considerable economic development and high investments across end-use industries such as automotive, construction, communication, and power. The wire compound and cable compound market in emerging countries such as China, India, and Brazil is expected to witness growth, due to the increasing industrial activities in these countries.
- Growing Demand From the Construction and Automotive Industries
- Increased Government and Private Sector Spending on the Development of Renewable Energy Resources
- Growing Demand for Advanced Wire Compound and Cable Compound in Offshore, Marine, Aerospace, and Oil & Gas Sector
- Sluggish Growth of the Wire Compound and Cable Compound Market in Europe Due to Slow Economic Growth in the Region
- Government Regulations Restricting the Use of Halogenated Polymers
- Growing Use of Electric Vehicles
- Growing Wireless Communication Technology
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Wire Compound and Cable Compound Market, By Type
7 Wire Compound and Cable Compound Market, By End-Use Industry
8 Wire Compound and Cable Compound Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- Aum Udyog
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Electric Cable Compounds Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- General Cable Technologies Corporation
- Hanwha Chemical Corporation
- Melos GmbH
- Mexichem Specialty Compounds Inc.
- NUC Corporation
- Newgen Specialty Plastics Ltd.
- Otech Corporation
- Polyone Corporation
- S&E Specialty Polymers
- SCG Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Shakun Polymers Limited
- Solvay S.A.
- Techno Vinyl Polymers India Ltd.
- Teknor Apex Company
- Trelleborg AB
- Web Industries, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8sxwlk/wire_compound_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets