- Wire & cable plastics market remains on a steady positive trajectory to growth with a 5.0% CAGR between 2019 and 2027. The growing demand for flexible polyvinyl chloride or PVC in European region is expected to emerge as a major driver for growth
- The rising demand for PVCs in Europe, Asia Pacific, and North America will largely be driven by growing demand for electrical equipment and appliances
- The PVC material will reach 4700 kilo tonne output by end of 2022, according to TMR market estimates
- Consumer electronics, and IT devices remain the largest end-segment in the market with a rising demand for soft and bendable PVC products
ALBANY, New York, March 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The wire and cable plastics market is expected to witness robust growth during 2019-2029 period. The growth will largely come from key sectors of telecommunications, and IT. The telecommunication segment expected to reach a value of US$1.7 bn in the wire and cable plastics market by 2027. The growth in the market is likely remain dominant in Europe region, which accounts for second-largest revenues globally.
Growing demand from Eastern Europe, mainly Russia is also a major positive for growth in the upcoming future. The Asia Pacific region, notable for its IT sector has witnessed some downfall in recent times, with a slowdown in growth of India, and China. According to TMR analysts, "China is witnessing a slowing demand for fiber optic cables which is expected to drive stiff competition in a fragmented market landscape globally during the forecast period."
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=65801
Key Findings in the Wire & Cable Plastics Market Study
- High voltage cables, and wires remains the most lucrative segment in the wire & cables plastics market. Their application in power transmission, and growing demand for thermosetting plastics, which can prevent leakage, will drive tremendous growth in the market.
- The growing fragmentation in the market has made it essential to address the problems with plastic disposal. Currently, regional players account for 60% market share in the wire & cable plastics market.
- Players in the wire & cable plastics market are adopting cost-effective disposable plastic solutions with the help of carbon nanotube electric cables.
- 5G will likely be a game-changer for players in the wire & cable plastics market. The growing demand for flexible fabrics, and rising complexity of electrical conductivity are key challenges for players in the wire & cable plastics market.
- Building and construction will emerge as a key arena for growth driving new regions like Asia Pacific. Indian finance minister recently announced a package $1.4 trillion for infrastructure development in the country. The growing cost-effectiveness of wire and cable plastics, and their rising importance in construction sector will create more opportunities for growth.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/65801
Key Impediments for Wire & Cable Plastics Market Players
- Busbar trunking systems are increasingly deployed to prevent potential damage from cables to foreign bodies. Their added costs, and harmful incidents over the years is a key factor restraining growth in the wire & cable plastics market.
- Rising awareness about benefits of busbar trunking systems, and their specialised application for residential and commercial establishment will remain a major challenge for growth in the wire & cable plastics market.
Wire & Cable Plastics Market: Region-wise Analysis
Despite looming slowdowns in key economies of Asia Pacific region, the region will remain a highlight for growth during the forecast period. The growing urbanization, rising construction activity, and rising disposable income will ensure growth of the wire & cable plastics market during 2019-2029 period.
Additionally, the wire & cable plastics market will also witness significant growth in Middle East & Africa. Rising initiatives to upgrade existing infrastructure, and growing economic activity in the region will drive major opportunities for growth for players in the wire & cable plastics market. The demand will rise mainly from communications sector, light, and power sectors in the emerging regions.
Wire & cable plastics market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Wire & Cable Plastics Market: Competition landscape
Solvay Group, Formosa Plastics, SABIC, BASF SE, and Arkema Group are some key companies operating in the wire & cable plastics market. The growing emphasis on technical innovations is a key strategy deployed by some key players like Formosa Plastics to drive growth. The emphasis on manufacturing PVC is also a major factor fuelling growth for large players in the wire & cable plastics market. New product launches, mergers, and acquisitions are also key strategies undertaken by major players to increase their market share.
Global Wire & Cable Plastics Market: Segmentation
Wire & Cable Plastics Market, by Material
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
- Others (Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene [UHMWPE] and Medium-density polyethylene [MDPE])
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Others (including Polyolefin, Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF), Nylon, Chlorinated Polyethylene [CPE])
Wire & Cable Plastics Market, by Voltage
- Low Voltage
- Medium Voltage
- High Voltage
- Extra-high Voltage
Wire & Cable Plastics Market, by Type
- Flame Retardant
Wire & Cable Plastics Market, by End-use Industry
- IT & Telecommunication
- Building & Construction
- Aerospace & Defense
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Energy
Wire & Cable Plastics Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Commercial Perlite Market - The global commercial perlite market was valued at US$ 1.1 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~5% from 2019 to 2027. Rise in the demand for commercial perlite in the building & construction sector is driving the global commercial perlite market.
Automotive Lightweight Materials Market - Global automotive lightweight materials market to reach valuation of us$ 270 bn by 2027; rise in demand for printed and flexible electronics to drive market
Plastics Market for Electrical Appliances - Global production of plastic stood at 322 million tons in 2015 and is estimated to increase at a CAGR of 6% to 7% by 2020. On the basis of region, Asia Pacific was the fastest growing regional and was 2/3rd of the total revenue in 2017. The revenue share of the region was more than 50%.
Metalworking Fluids Market - In terms of value, the global Metalworking Fluids market was stood around US$ 11.0 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of more than 4% from 2019 to 2027
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market - Global autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC) market estimated to reach more than US$ 20 Bn by 2026: AAC as an energy- and cost-efficient building material is boosting the demand for AAC.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research