DUBLIN, Jan. 02, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Marketshttp://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s9zs9z/wind_energy "Wind Energy Market in India 2014 - 2022"
India has set a target of achieving overall wind energy installed capacity of 27,300 MW by 2017 and 38,500 MW by 2022. As per estimates, this creates an US$ 31.25 billion opportunity in the wind energy market in India until 2022.
The wind energy market in India has been growing since the last many years. The total installed capacity of the Indian Wind Energy market is 21136.20 MW. India stands at the 5th Rank in terms of the total installed wind power capacity just behind China, USA, Germany and Spain.
But the potential is far from being utilized. It is estimated by the Indian Wind Energy Association that the Wind power potential for all the states of India put together would be in the order of 1.5 GW. It can sustain the growing needs of electricity of the Indian consumers in a sustainable way.
The report aims at providing the reader a detailed view of the industry with the use of analysis frameworks which help in identifying the political, economical, social and technical factors that determine the scenario of the market and the market forces prevailing in the industry. The Key challenges faced by existing players and the barriers for a new player entering into the market, are also covered.
The report also identifies the role played by the central and the state governments by analyzing the incentives and subsidies offered by central and state governments. This report also provides details about risks associated with credit, policy and technical factors in Indian wind energy market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. India's Energy Position
3. Need for Renewable Energy in India
4. Wind Energy Market in India
5. Policies Related to Wind Energy Sector in India
6. EXIM Scenario in Indian Wind Energy Sector
7. Wind Power Generation Technology
8. C-WET Certified Wind Turbine Generator Manufacturers
9. Key Growth Drivers and Inhibitors for Wind Energy Market in India
10. Risks Associated With Wind Energy in India
11. Profile of Key Players in Indian Wind Energy Sector
12. Wind Turbine Comparison Chart
13. Competitive Landscape in Indian Wind Energy Market
14. Analysis Models
15. Challenges for New Players in Indian Wind Energy Sector
16. Current and Future Trends in Indian Wind Energy Market
17. Case Studies
18. Recommendations for Policy Makers
- Gamesa Wind Turbines Private Limited
- GE India Industrial Private Limited
- Global Wind Power Limited
- Inox Wind Limited
- Kenersys India Private Limited
- LM Wind Power Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Regen Powertech Private Limited
- RRB Energy Limited
- Suzlon Energy Limited
- Vestas Wind Technology India Private Limited
- Wind World India Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s9zs9z/wind_energy
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets