LEICESTER, England, August 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Win an incredible luxury holiday in Rio de Janeiro, for 7 nights in a stunning 5* hotel, with your Team GB or ParalympicsGB official scarf designed by Next. With its beautiful beaches and historical setting, this Brazilian getaway to the 2016 Olympiad City is a dream prize. So far, some lucky entrants have so far won tickets to the Olympic and Paralympic Opening Ceremonies, sporting events and fantastic tours which were donated by the British Olympic Association and British Paralympic Association in the Wear it, Wave it, Win with it! weekly prize draw.
Coming in iconic red white and blue designs, all profits for the scarves will go to the British Olympic Association (BOA) and British Paralympic Association (BPA), helping British athletes deliver outstanding performances in 2012 and beyond. As an official supplier to the London Olympic Games, there are also great products in the London 2012 inspired ranges; such as red, white and blue dresses and London 2012 inspired bed linen.
Already have your scarf? Or just want to show your support with a message to the athletes? Simply visit next.co.uk/scarf to enter, post a message, see the gallery, read the latest news and even see how Next are getting involved with their "Photo of the Week." To be in with a chance of the grand prize of a luxury holiday to Rio, entrants can simply enter with their scarf's unique prize draw code and a photograph showcasing how they've styled it. You can also support Team GB in style with Next's London 2012 inspired collections of t-shirts, homeware and dresses, including swimwear and wellies in Union Jack print.
Don't forget you can get the latest news and competitions by liking Next on Facebook or following @nextofficial on Twitter. Visit next.co.uk/scarf for the latest news, blog posts as well as prize draw updates and Team Next athlete bios.
- Prize includes:
7 night's bed and breakfast for 2, staying at the 5 Star JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro in an Ocean View Twin or Double Room. One pair of economy return flights with British Airways to Rio de Janeiro from airports in the UK where British Airways flies to Rio de Janeiro. Airport taxes and the carriage of one piece of hold baggage per person are included in the prize. Flight extras are not included in the prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, onboard meals and drinks, seat allocations and the carriage of sports equipment or excess baggage). Return private transfers between the airport and the hotel. Plataforma samba show including transfers from the hotel and traditional Brazilian dinner. Rio de Janeiro helicopter flight. Tijuca Rain Forest tour by Jeep. Dinner at a top restaurant on one evening. Caipirinha cocktails on the beach (over 18s only). Choice of spa treatment each. £500 spending money.
- Travel insurance is included for winners up to the age of 69 years. There may be a supplement payable for persons travelling of 70 years or over. Anyone travelling with pre-existing medical conditions will not be insured as part of the prize and must obtain own insurance.
- The prize is subject to availability will be valid until 25th December 2012. Travel dates are subject to availability at the time of booking. Travel is not permitted over Christmas, New Year, Easter, UK and Brazilian Bank Holidays and dates during the Rio Carnival period.
- Winners are responsible for their own Visas, Passports and that they meet the customs requirements for entering Brazil. Next reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or higher value.
- Prize winners must be aged 18 or over or be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- This series of prize draws is open to residents of the UK and all UN member states, Gibraltar and Taiwan, aged 16 and over on the date of entry. Employees of Next and its subsidiaries and their families are not eligible to enter the prize draws.
- The prize draw entry period begins at 9am Thursday 8th March, 2012 and concludes at 12 noon on 11th September, 2012.
- The Promoter is Next Group Plc, registered office Desford Road, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4AT registered in England 35161. Please see the Wear It, Wave It, Win With It Prize Draw Terms and Conditions at next.co.uk for more information.