DUBLIN, June 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/td7s28/wifi_hotspot) has announced the addition of the "Wi-Fi Hotspot Market by Components (Wireless Hotspot Gateways, Wireless Hotspot Controllers and Mobile Hotspot Devices), by Software, by Services, by End Users, by Verticals, & by Regions - Global forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
It is forecast that the Wi-Fi Hotspot market is expected to grow from $1,510 Million in 2015 to $3,325 Million by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.1%.
The report on the Wi-Fi Hotspot market focuses on various Wi-Fi components, software solutions, services, verticals, and end users that are driving this market. NA, Europe, and APAC are the top three regions that hold the largest market share in the year 2015. The growth of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets has fueled the demand for new wireless networking equipment that supports higher capacity, enhanced scale, and reliability. From an applications and services perspective, voice, video, location, and context capabilities are growing exponentially.
The Wi-Fi Hotspot enables the enterprises to manage this huge mobile workforce to access the core company network at the same time supporting high data traffic seamlessly. This is the main reason BYOD trend is considered as the major driver of Wi-Fi Hotspot market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on Wi-Fi Hotspot solutions and services offered by the top 10 players in the Wi-Fi Hotspot market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development (R&D) activities, and new product launches in the Wi-Fi Hotspot market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for Wi-Fi Hotspot solutions and services across various regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the Wi-Fi Hotspot market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and capabilities of leading players in the Wi-Fi Hotspot market.
This research report categorizes the Wi-Fi Hotspot market into the following segments:
- - Global Wi-Fi Hotspot Market, By Component
- Wireless hotspot gateways
- Wireless hotspot controllers
- Mobile hotspot devices
- - Global Wi-Fi Hotspot Market, By Software
- Centralized hotspot management
- Wi-Fi security software
- Wi-Fi hotspot billing software
- Cloud based hotspot management
- - Global Wi-Fi Hotspot Market, By Service
- Professional service
- Installation and integration services
- Consulting services
- Managed services
- - Global Wi-Fi Hotspot Market, By Vertical
- Telecom and IT
- Financial services
- - Global Wi-Fi Hotspot Market, By End User
- Communication service providers & network operators
- Aptilo Networks
- Aruba Networks
- Boingo Wireless, Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Ericsson Netgear
- ipass, Inc.
- Nokia Networks
- Ruckus Wireless
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/td7s28/wifi_hotspot
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets