DUBLIN, June 05, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2v2xjp/why_you_cannot) has announced the addition of the "Why You Cannot Afford to Overlook Turkey and Chile for Opportunities in the Global Renal Care Market" report to their offering.
With the rise in income levels of developing countries, disease profiles are shifting to include the higher prevalence of lifestyle-related diseases such as diabetes, which can have a strong causative correlation with renal disorders. Over the past decade, developing countries have demonstrated significant growth in the prevalence of diabetes and kidney disease. These emerging markets have a strong demand for renal care-related medical devices and services. Given the high prevalence of kidney disease such as chronic and end-stage renal disease, the availability of resources for meeting the demand is still inadequate, indicating a strong presence of untapped opportunities in the global renal care market.
Several developing countries worldwide have demonstrated strong growth in renal disease cases over the past few years. Growth in causative factors such as diabetes seems to go side-by-side for these countries.
Many of these countries have low imports of renal care devices, even though they have a high prevalence of kidney disease, signaling a lack of ample facilities to meet the demand for renal care.
The lack of healthcare facilities does not ensure growth potential. Governance effectiveness, in terms of converting healthcare spending to growth in healthcare infrastructure and workforce, indicates potential for growth in healthcare business.
Turkey and Chile are destinations with a high number of patients needing renal care and with strong government support towards boosting the healthcare scenario.
Both Turkey and Chile have a high demand for renal treatment from domestic patients. In addition, these locations are sought after destinations for medical tourism for various other forms of treatment.
Given the strong inflow of medical tourists in certain cities, along with the existing number of domestic patients needing renal care, these cities are the most lucrative locations for investment in renal care.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Why You Cannot Afford to Overlook Turkey and Chile for Opportunities in the Global Renal Care Market
2. Executive Summary
- Mega Trends to Micro Booms - Definitions and Tie-ins
- Emerging Market Innovations (EMI) - A Journey from Macro to Micro
- What Are Economic Insights - Micro Booms?
- Economic Insights - Micro Booms: What is the Structured Approach?
3. Introduction - Scope and Research Methodology
- Issue-based Brainstorming around Mega Trends and Emerging Markets
- Research Methodology
4. Business Insights
- Global Kidney Disease Scenario - Where Do We Stand?
- Growth in Diabetes versus Growth in ESRD in Developing Countries
- Renal Care Market - Synopsis: 2014
- Renal Care Market - Snapshot
5. Growth Insights
- Renal Market Potential - Import/Export Story
- Argentina - Healthcare Expenditure Growth versus Infrastructure Development
- Brazil - Healthcare Expenditure Growth versus Infrastructure Development
- Chile - Healthcare Expenditure Growth versus Infrastructure Development
- Turkey - Healthcare Expenditure Growth versus Infrastructure Development
- Healthcare Industry Growth Drivers - Heat Map: 2009 to 2014
- Reimbursement Trends
6. Profit Insights
7. A Sneak Peek at Renal Care Opportunities in Turkey
- Dialysis Equipment by Ownership
- Demand/Supply Gap for Kidney Transplants
- Population Distribution in Turkey
- Regional Concentration of Hospitals and Hospital Beds
- Opportunities of Medical Tourism in Turkey
- Turkey - Growth in Demand for Healthcare from Medical Tourists
- Important Dialysis Centers
- Hospitals by Ownership
8. Renal Care Opportunities - The Case of Chile
- Demand for Renal Care in Chile
- Population Distribution in Chile
- Medical Tourism in Chile
- Hospitals in Chile
9. Conclusion and Key Takeaway
- Important Definitions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2v2xjp/why_you_cannot
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets