CHAM, Switzerland, August 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Whitestein's new LSPS 3.0 redefines the nature of iBPMS platforms by providing a trove of new features that allow modelers and developers to collaborate in building intelligent adaptive behavior directly into their business applications.
With a low-code model-driven approach, LSPS is used globally by hundreds of enterprises to build agile vertical and integrated applications of all types. Making use of Whitestein's unique Process Goal Technology™ powers these applications to adapt and change while ensuring alignment to required business outcomes.
LSPS 3.0 features include:
- Process Goal Technology™ intelligently assists decisions by determining best courses of action for flows of business moment and desired outcomes.
- Discovery Accelerator is a Web portal facilitating the visual modeling of business requirements and discovery from existing documentation.
- Themed UI Designer for creating personalized Web app user interfaces with 100s of prebuilt components and a custom component designer.
- Training Academy is an online LMS providing self-training resources including videos and tutorials to learn and certify LSPS proficiency.
- Embedded Collaboration is now easier with multi-channel forums, Q&A sessions, and live chat available for direct integration into LSPS apps.
- Internet of Things Engagement provides support to integrate the sensors and actuators of connected IoT devices directly into applications and processes.
- Banking Case Management Framework is further enriched from the experience gained working with over 300 financial institutions, particularly in the area of Client Onboarding and Lifecycle Management.
- Strategic Outcome Management supports the alignment of enterprise change to business outcomes when, for example, refreshing legacy systems.
LSPS is used by Global 100 enterprises, G7 governments, and small/medium sized companies across the world. We support both direct-to-customer projects, and also have an OEM partnering model for ISVs to integrate LSPS into their own solutions.
Recognized as a Visionary in the Gartner 2015 iBPMS Magic Quadrant, LSPS 3.0 is the only solution you need whether building solutions for classic BPM workflow automation, ACM adaptive case management, enterprise integration, or simple model-driven business applications using RAD firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Whitestein Technologies