-- Frost & Sullivan's online conference will present an insight into the trends and subjects that will drive growth this year
LONDON, March 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Some of the most important Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) industry trends for 2014 will be uncovered during a Frost & Sullivan's online conference that will take place on Wednesday, 26 March, at 3 pm GMT.
Business Unit Leader, ICT EIA, Ajay Sule and Research Director, ICT Europe, Adrian Drozd will present the major trends that will influence strategies and revenue potential in 2014, from M2M and Cloud to UC and Big Data.
The presentation will:
- Identify the key trends to follow across the ICT industry in 2014
- Offer a true end-user perspective on hot topics
- Present Frost & Sullivan's opinion on key ICT growth drivers
The briefing will be of particular relevance to ICT providers and will also provide valuable insights for enterprises looking to leverage ICT as a key business enabler.
"Frost & Sullivan's annual customer survey always provides a valuable perspective on where our partners expect to uncover growth opportunities in the year ahead," said Mr. Drozd. "Not only does the survey help to shape our coverage for the next 12 months, it provides insight that can help to shape the strategies of end-user organisations and ICT providers alike."
To hear what companies are focusing on to drive growth in 2014 and to attend the conference, please contact Chiara Carella, Corporate Communications, at email@example.com. A registration link will be e-mailed to you. You may also register to receive a recorded version of the briefing at anytime by submitting your contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: +44 (0) 20 7343 8314
M: +44 (0) 753 3017689
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan