An outlook of emerging trends & challenges
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Oct. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
10:00 a.m. EDT, Wednesday, October 20, 2015
Online, with free registration (Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Frost & Sullivan Vice President & Global Leader
Traditional metals such as steel and cast iron are quickly being replaced, by aluminum, across multiple applications due to its high strength to weight ratio as witnessed by increased consumption within the global automotive market. The North American aluminum industry is gearing up for this anticipated demand growth in the auto market, striving to make lighter and more fuel efficient vehicles. In addition, recent technology and process innovations in the North American primary aluminum production are focused towards tackling the problems of carbon emissions which are aligned to create a cleaner, greener and more sustainable industry. Join Frost & Sullivan as we take a look at what's to come and what's to halt in the North American aluminum industry.
Reasons to attend this webinar:
- To identify trends & shifts in the global scenario and its relevance on the NA aluminum industry
- To recognize the top 3 challenges faced by the NA aluminum industry
- To discuss aluminum recycling benefits for environmental sustainability via reduced carbon footprint
Thought leader insights:
"North American aluminum smelters should don an important role in developing the downstream industries by working closely with the applications of end-users that would unleash the full potential of aluminum," said Frost & Sullivan Vice President & Global Leader Venkatesan Subramanian. "In addition, these downstream industries have to be proactive in leveraging the favorable mega trends across the globe."
To attend the briefing, email Jaylon Brinkley, Corporate Communications – email@example.com -- your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, and company email address, website, city, state and country or click here: http://bit.ly/1OTzofc
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications - North America
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan