LONDON, December 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Gastech Specialist Events, in association with the organisers of Gastech, is pleased to announce the launch of the Emerging Asia and Small and Mid-Scale LNG Forum, to be held in Singapore on 14 - 16 May 2012. The forum will be one of the first commercial conferences dedicated to this region, which is ripe for investment and deployment of these types of LNG projects.
The rapid growth of most economies in Asia in recent years has driven an increased dependency on LNG as a key resource for energy provision, as well as a fuel for shipping and the transport infrastructure.
Advancements in process technology, standardised designs, manufacturing efficiencies in liquefaction, transport, and regasification are all reducing small to medium-scale plant costs and making their development more economical for gas delivery in small and remotely located areas lacking infrastructure.
The multi-faceted programme analyses the commercial and technical perspectives of gas E & P, liquefaction technologies, the advantages of the "hub and spoke system," regional economics, LNG bunkering, infrastructure issues, and commercial strategies for stranded gas reserves.
Our prestigious steering committee, who have helped us develop the agenda, include:
- Rene Van Vliet, Former Vice President, Global LNG, Shell
- Johan Algell, Chief Executive Officer, White Smoke Shipping, Sweden
- Bjorn Munko, Sales Manager, TGE Marine Gas Engineering
- Prof. Dr. Vladimir Piven, Fundamental & Applied Sciences Department, Universiti Teknologi Petronas
- Dr. Eric Jarlsby, Advisor: energy, economics, strategy, Erik Jarlsby AS
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Robin Gaeta, Head of New Market Development, Shell Global LNG
- Djohardi A. Kusumah, Vice President Business Development & Commercial, Gas, PT Pertamina (Persero)
- Hendra Jaya, President Director, Nusantara Regas
- Venkateshwar Prasad Sinha, Deputy General Manager - LNG, Indian Oil Corporation
Programme sponsors already include Anthony Veder, Air Products, GTT, Linde and Technip.
To learn more about how your organisation can promote its expertise, products, and/or services to the key industry leaders operating in the region, contact Lyndon Baptiste on: +44(0)203-180-6527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The full programme is available to view at http://www.smallandmidscalelngasia.com
For additional information about the programme or to become a media partner, please contact Michael Cluskey on +44(0)20-7005-2892 or email email@example.com
Twitter: @energydmg Linkedin: Gastech Specialist Events Facebook: Gastech Specialist Events
SOURCE DMG Events