DUBLIN, Dec. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p5xgkg/what_america) has announced the addition of the "What America Eats: Paradigms Shaping Food Choices" report to their offering.
To grow sales, the food retail and food service industry must continually adapt to shifts in at-home and away-from-home eating decisions and the interplay between them. Key to understanding evolving at-home and away-from-home eating decisions are trends associated with snacking and sharing; real food versus processed food; and the effect of health attitudes, weight, diet and exercise on food preferences.
What America Eats: Paradigms Shaping Food Choices helps food retail and food service industry participants adapt to and plan for these important consumer trends. To do so, the report leverages consumer survey analysis to trend relevant consumer attitudes and behaviors over a 10-year period of time; draws from menu database analysis to identify relevant menu item trends and related restaurant innovation; and draws from retail product introductions and success stories to explore related food retail trends.
By major theme, the report does the following:
- Shows how evolving food retail distribution formats are blurring the food retail and foodservice landscapes
- Provides snacking guest traffic share by restaurant segment, with daypart analysis
- Assesses snacking within the context of changing consumer eating choices over time
- Assesses the degree meal time patterns incorporate snacking
- Trends consumer snacking behaviors during 2004-2014 by demographic.
- Reveals how leading restaurant operators are leveraging snacking opportunities
- Identifies restaurant innovation snacking menu item trends
- Explores how packaging and health positioning are shaping the food retail snack opportunity
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
Chapter 2: Snacking and Sharing
Chapter 3: Perceptions of Real vs. Processed Food
Chapter 4: Health, Diet, Weight and Exercise
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p5xgkg/what_america
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets