DALLAS, May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com offers "The Oils And Fats (Edible) Market in Western Europe (16 countries)" industry research report of 197 pages in its store under the food and beverages section.
The Oils And Fats (Edible) Market in Western Europe (16 countries) industry research report ( http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/253677-the-oils-and-fats-edible-market-in-western-europe-16-countries-.html ) covers :
10 Individual Product Markets in each country covered: Butter, Butter (standard), Other dairy spreads, Margarine, Margarine (standard), Other non-dairy spreads, Edible oils, Olive oil, Other oils, Cooking fats (retail only).
16 Country Markets: Austria, Belgium/Luxemburg, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland/Eire, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
160 Product and Country Markets - being 10 Single Product Markets (Market Groups not counted) times 16 countries above.
Market demand for years 2008, 2012, 2013 and forecasts for years 2014, 2015 and 2016 along with company market shares and brands for 2014 are provided in this research. A complete quantitative, hard data demand and supply analysis of final human consumption in the country and product markets is covered. All product markets are carefully defined so as to be comparable across all countries.
77 Ultimate Holding Companies are cited in The Oils And Fats (Edible) Market in Western Europe (16 countries) report together with their market shares and own-label share of the market. Order a copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=253677 .
Based on the international food and drink markets database, now in its 25th year, the report includes (see detailed Table of Contents for oils and edible fats market for more):
- Separate Foodservice and Retail Market data are given by volume and value, and by product and country, hence providing complete coverage of the final human consumption
- Up to the Top-10 holding companies by market share by product, country and region
- Up to Top-100 holding companies listing by overall market share in the present markets
- Own label, branded, unbranded and artisanal market shares
A unique strategic vision of the 16-country Western Europe market is presented, in particular identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product. Standard data tables for each product provide a 16-country panorama of companies' strengths (market shares by country and for the region) and presence (number of country and product markets in which present).
Products covered and definition of each product : *Oils And Fats (Edible)*
Butter (10.1) - All butter and low-fat dairy spreads. Volumes expressed at 83% butterfat.
Butter (standard) (10.11) - Standard butter (83% fat only), salted and unsalted, pasteurised or not.
Other dairy spreads (10.12) - Other dairy spreads, low fat butter (41-65% butterfat), excluding dairy/non dairy blends and ""bregott"", volumes expressed in product weight.
Margarine (10.2) - All margarine and low-fat non-dairy spreads and blends. Volumes expressed at 83% fat equivalent.
Margarine (standard) (10.21) - Margarine (standard): standard margarine (over 82% fat), hard or soft. Non-dairy spreads with 60-80% fat content will be included if marketed as margarines.
Other non-dairy spreads (10.22) - Other non dairy spreads, low fat margarines and minarines (25-60% fat), including ""bregott"" and dairy/non dairy blends, volumes expressed in product weight. Japan: includes fat spreads.
Edible oils (10.3) - All vegetable oils, including olive oil.
Olive oil (10.31) - Olive oil.
Other oils (10.32) - Other edible vegetable oils.
Cooking fats (retail only) (10.4) - Cooking fats, concrete vegetable fats, suet and tallow-type (retail only). All vegetable and animal cooking fats.
Why You Should Buy This Report (Order a copy athttp://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=253677 )
This report entails a fully up-to-date mapping of the market providing valuable support to strategic marketing decisions, in particular regarding: Strategic Planning, Marketing & Sales, Mergers and Acquisitions, Market Opportunities & Risks as well as Companies Strengths & Weaknesses.
For Each And Every Product Covered In Each Country
- Retail, Foodservice and Total Historical and Forecast Demand - by volume and by value for 2008, 2012 and 2013 , as well as forecasts for 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Historical Trend - % growth by volume and value for 2008 - 2013.
- Forecast Growth - % growth by volume and value for 2014 - 2016
- Supply structure in each product and in each country in 2014: producer shares, own label share, branded share, unbranded share and artisanal share (own made for own sale, e.g. independent bakers).
- Major brands listed by country, product, holding or independent companies and subsidiaries.
- Company Profiles. All holding companies identified are listed alphabetically with their key subsidiaries by country, detailing the product markets in which the latest market shares have been identified. The overall share in the market covered is provided. The estimated percent contribution of each product to final (retail + foodservice) sales is also provided.
Presentation / Format of The Oils And Fats (Edible) Market in Western Europe (16 countries) research report:
- Estimated 197 pages.
- The report is produced at time of order from the updated database, and consists essentially of hard data provided in the form of flow charts and data tables.
- The standard PDF report delivered by e-mail can be printed and then photocopied recto-verso, and is designed to then drop into a 4-ring folder as a complete report, including cover, table of contents, etc. Electronic Excel file can be provided on request.
Matching Reports are available for:
- Any combination of countries, products and demand and supply data possible.
- Almost 150 products and product categories covered in each of these countries:
- Europe, including Eastern Europe and Turkey, 23 countries covered.
- North America: Canada, Mexico, USA.
- The BRIC countries: Brazil, China, India and Russia
Explore more reports on dessert market, soft drinks industry and the snacks market under our food an beverages reports collection at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/food-and-beverages/ .
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/markets.aspx ) is an online market research reports library of 400,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Connect With Us on: