HYDERABAD, India, November 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
According to the report "Water Enhancers Market by Product Type, by Active Ingredients Type, by Source Type and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016-2021)", published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 2.2 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 12.5% from 2016 to 2021.
For full report refer to "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-water-enhancers-market-547/"
Free sample for the report is available at "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-water-enhancers-market-547/request-sample"
Water enhancers are non-carbonated drinks which are used to add flavours to water as well as provide health benefits. These have become more popular since last decade as there have been search going on for beverages without carbon dioxide and which is free of side effects.
Carbonated drinks cause digestive diseases like irritable bowel syndrome and hence they are being avoided in the developed areas. Growing awareness among people for health benefits provided by water enhancers is driving the market. The growing organised retail sector is anticipated to boost the water enhancer market.
Enquire more about the report at "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-water-enhancers-market-547/inquire"
The Global Water enhancers market is segmented and analysed as following:
By Product Type:
- Flavoured drops
- Energy drops
- Fitness and workout drops
By Active Ingredients Type:
By Source Type:
- Tea and coffee
- Coconut water
- North America Water Enhancers Market
- Europe Water Enhancers Market
- Asia-Pacific Water Enhancers Market
- Latin America Water Enhancers Market
- Middle-East and Africa Water Enhancers Market
Some of the major companies in the market include Arizona Beverages USA, The Coca-Cola Company, PepsiCo, Nestle and Kraft foods.
Buy the full report now at "https://www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/global-water-enhancers-market-547"
The Water Enhancers market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter's five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Food Additives Category:
Food Flavours Market:
Food Colours Market:
Food Preservatives Market:
Food Emulsifiers Market:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Team Lead (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
SOURCE Market Data Forecast