DUBLIN, January 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r29mjk/innovations_in) has announced the addition of the "Innovations in Wastewater Treatment and Its Impact on Key Sectors (TechVision) " report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This comprehensive report provides an in-depth analysis of the wasterwater treatment market in key industry key sectors, and the various innovative technologies set to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of this industry area. It considers current and future drivers, challenges and opportunities, providing an unrivalled understanding of the key topics all market participants should be aware of.
The report gives an overview of each selected key sector, their respective challenges and opportunities, innovation landscape and technology roadmap till 2020. Innovations across sectors and a brief analysis of wastewater as a resource are also given. Some key patents and contact details of industry participants are appended at the end of the report.
- Decentralized treatment is on the rise as modular plants cater to customized solutions and isolated sites.
- The goal toward sustainable wastewater treatment will drive the use of renewable energy and materials
- An emerging paradigm in wastewater treatment is recovering resources from wastewater for reuse.
- The market is generally skeptical and slow to accept new technologies.The resources available in low-income countries cannot fulfil stringent regulatory requirements.
- Current technologies are still lacking in energy- and cost-effectiveness.
- Cost-effective technologies to meet more stringent regulatory wastewater effluent discharge limits are needed.
- There is a preference for closed loop, zero liquid discharge and resource recovery technologies.
- There is increased need for customization, modular solutions and comprehensive solutions for diverse contaminants, emerging micropollutants, desalination and nutrient control.
1. Executive Summary
3. Agriculture Sector
4. Energy Sector
5. Pharmaceuticals Sector
6. Chemicals Sector
7. Metal Finishing Sector
8. Innovations Across Sectors
9. Wastewater as Resource - An Emerging Paradigm
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r29mjk/innovations_in
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets