MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, May 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
3:00 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Online, with Free Registration (Email: Jaylon.Brinkley@Frost.com)
Frost & Sullivan Director of Business Development Consultant, Carl Larry
Given the low price volatility in crude oil, the question arises of where there might be opportunity in this industry. Although we are currently seeing prices rise, time is running out for many companies that have hedged credit exposure at higher levels. Join Frost & Sullivan as we review how the oil industry arrived to this state, areas where we may soon see distressed companies, spaces of hidden opportunity and how Frost & Sullivan is helping clients discover and prepare to take advantage this era.
Reasons to Attend:
- Receive information on the future of oil and gas production in the U.S. and the midstream (transportation) sector
- Examine the robust downstream (refining) market
- Understand the "oil-flation" boom of crude oil production
- Discover where we see opportunity and if M&A will be as strong as once expected
- Recognize the "uber-zation" of U.S. demand for refined products
- Learn how the U.S. is dealing with the current crude oil bans and the loopholes that may bear more income than expected
"Oil prices have been volatile to say the least in 2015," said Frost & Sullivan Director of Business Development Consultant, Carl Larry. "We have heard the question, 'where is the opportunity'; we look to provide ideas to that road map."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Energy & Power practice, please visit: http://www.energy.frost.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan