-- Over a Third of Mobile Workforce use Smartphones and Mobile Email Frequently
BOSTON, June 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Accelerated adoption of mobile devices and solutions adoption across key industry sectors represents both significant opportunities and challenges for the IT industry in France. As the user base and usage scenarios expand, mobile device and software requirements are also changing. Strategy Analytics' The State of Enterprise Mobility in France survey highlights the opportunity for device makers, software and app developers, and enterprise IT solution providers to approach enterprises with the right mobility solution, from hardware to software, with security and device management options.
Click here for the survey report: http://bit.ly/1Joc1oV
Key findings from the survey include:
- Overall cloud adoption is higher in France than other countries in Europe. More than 50% of software among French firms have already deployed in private and public clouds.
- Nearly 60% of companies in France provide employees tablets for work; the majority support iOS, Android, and Windows 8 tablets.
- 80% of companies in France use Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools, Microsoft Active-Sync, and secure container technologies to manage business data on personal-liable devices.
- Security represents the biggest mobility challenge for French firms. They indicated that Android mobile devices represent the greatest security risk followed by Apple, Windows and BlackBerry
- In France, spending on IaaS, SaaS and mobile devices has increased the most in 2014 compared to 2013.
- IT, customer service, and finance will command the most IT budget for mobile application development over the next year.
"Greater mobility of the workforce and the digitalization of work processes means that businesses in France, regardless of their size, must enhance their enterprise mobility strategy. Mobility solution decisions in France are also increasingly driven by line-of business management and IT," said Gina Luk, Senior Analyst of Mobile Workforce Strategies.
Key vertical segments covered in the survey include F.I.R.E (Financial, Insurance, Real Estate), Manufacturing, Professional Services, Education/Public Sector, Healthcare/Pharmaceutical and Telecom/Media/Technology.
About Strategy Analytics
Strategy Analytics, Inc. provides the competitive edge with advisory services, consulting and actionable market intelligence for emerging technology, mobile and wireless, digital consumer and automotive electronics companies. With offices in North America, Europe and Asia, Strategy Analytics delivers insights for enterprise success. www.StrategyAnalytics.com
Contact: Gina Luk, +44(0) 1908 423 600, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Phil Hochmuth, +1 617 921 7405, email@example.com
SOURCE Strategy Analytics