PARIS, Aug. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- VITEC, a worldwide leading provider of powerful digital video, invites you to get acquainted with the exciting new products that we've added to our line-up of end-to-end media solutions. Visit our booth at the 2012 IBC Show in Hall 7, #J31 from September 7 to 11 in the Amsterdam RAI convention center to see these products and more.
VITEC will present live demonstrations of its innovative, advanced video products:
- PROXY RECORDING: Focus FS-P250 Proxy Recorder for Panasonic AG-HPX250 AVC-intra camera with streaming and support for cloud-based proxy workflows
- PORTABLE RECORDING: Focus FS-T2001 next generation portable media recorder for ENG/EFP recording, playback and media management
- MOBILE & OTT: Featuring Optibase MGTS-Prism Multi-Screen IP Transcoder for HLS, SST, HDS and MPEG-DASH streaming
- LOW-LATENCY STREAMING: With Optibase MGW Micro Premium Encoder, powered by TurboVideo™ technology, and the new MGW Micro Premium Decoder.
- MEDIA LOGGING: Monisys MR- and ML-Series for media recording and 24/7 media logging with PTZ control, preview and playback via mobile App
- VIDEO ARCHIVE: Proxsys PA-Series provides efficient archiving for video clips and NLE projects
Additionally VITEC will showcase premium Encoders, Decoders and Converters and unveil two ultra-small encoders, Optibase MGW Nano and Optibase MGW Pico, the most compact H.264 low-latency encoders available.
"The incredible range of products that VITEC is debuting and demonstrating at IBC this year, and the high level of innovation and advanced technology that stand behind them are a testament to the strength of the combined engineering power that we've united under the VITEC name," said Philippe Wetzel, CEO of VITEC. "We are thrilled that the past year of intensive work and accelerated development has yielded outstanding products that will allow our customers to streamline every link of the video chain and offer more exciting and revenue-enhancing media services than ever before."
For more information please visit www.vitecmm.com.
Since 1988, VITEC has been a worldwide leading provider of powerful digital video products that support end-to-end media solutions for Broadcast, Corporate, Education, Government, Industrial, Medical, Military, and Telco customers. By integrating world famous brands including Optibase, Focus, Como, Proxsys, and Stradis, VITEC now controls the complete video chain with professional-grade products for acquisition, encoding, processing, management, and delivery. With approximately one hundred R&D engineers specializing in digital video, VITEC offers innovative and cost effective hardware and software, advanced technology research, and custom product designs for world-class OEM's. VITEC is headquartered in Paris, France, with worldwide R&D, Sales, and System Integration offices. For further information, please visit www.vitecmm.com.
Optibase, Focus, Como, Proxsys and Stradis are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of VITEC. Other company and product names used herein may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners. © 2012 VITEC