LONDON, April 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading Companies Developing Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS), Distributed Temperature Sensing (DTS), Fibre Optic Acoustic Sensing (FOAS) & Other Technologies for Oil & Gas, Power & Utility, Safety & Security, Industrial & Civil Engineering Applications
The emerging and continuously developing infrastructure in various industries- including oil and gas, border security and civil engineering, to ensure safety and security has led Visiongain to publish this timely report. The market for DFOS technologies is expected to be valued US$1,040.7 million in 2019.
The factors influencing the growth of the DFOS market are increasing applications in the oil and gas vertical, the reliability of distributed fibre optic sensors while working in challenging environments and increasing demand from the civil engineering vertical. However, factors such as high cost of distributed fibre optic sensor systems and lack of standardized assembly are likely to challenge the DFOS market during the forecast period. If you want to be part of this growing industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
• Do you need definitive Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing market data? • Succinct Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing market analysis? • Technological insight? • Clear competitor analysis? • Actionable business recommendations?
• Market share analysis, revenues and ranking of the 20 leading players in Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing technologies • AP Sensing • Baker Hughes • Bandweaver • CGG • Fotech Solutions • Future Fibre Technologies Ltd • Halliburton Corporation • Lockheed Martin • Luna Innovations Incorporated • Magal Security Systems • NKT Photonics • Northrop Grumman • OmniSens S.A. • QinetiQ Group • Schlumberger Limited • Silixa Ltd • Southwest Microwave Inc. • Weatherford International plc • Yokogawa Electric Corporation • Ziebel AS
Future Fibre optics is an Australian based Fibre optic-sensing technologies company with its head offices present in the California, India, Dubai and London. It provides is Fibre optic sensor intrusion detecting systems services for data communication networks, perimeters and buried oil and gas pipelines. The company has many patents registered on its name under Fibre optic sensors and signal processing technologies and is recognized by the Global perimeter intrusion market as a global tier one supplier. In most cases the company profiles include • Overview of Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing Products / Services • Financial analysis by geography, business segment and product segment • Key DFOS developments • Company analysis
• Global Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market forecast outlook and analysis from 2019-2029
• Analysis of factors, technological and policy related, driving and restraining the DFOS technologies market
• Key questions answered • What does the future hold for the Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing industry? • Where should you target your business strategy? • Which industry application should you focus upon? • Which disruptive technologies should you invest in? • Which companies should you form strategic alliances with? • Which company is likely to success and why? • What business models should you adopt? • What industry trends should you be aware of?
• Target audience • Leading Distributed Fibre Optics Sensing companies • Security companies • Oil & gas companies • Electric power & utility companies • Civil engineering companies • Component suppliers • Electronics companies • Software developers • Technologists • R&D staff • Consultants • Market analysts • Senior executives • Business development managers • Investors • Governments • Agencies • Industry organisations • Banks
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
3M Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) Advanced Photonix, Inc. (API) AFL Global Aimetis Corp. Alaska Communications Alcatel-Lucent Amperex Technology Amphenol Telect Anixter AP Sensing Arkema Baker Hughes Bandweaver BASF SE BGP BP Ventures Brasil Telecom Brown Palace Hotel BskyB BT Group Cable & Wireless Communications Cable Anatomy, Inc. Cable Associates, Inc. Cable Dynamics Inc Cable Exchange Cable Guyz Communications, Inc. Cable Management, Inc Cable Net Trading LLC Cable ONE Cable Stockroom Calfrac Well Services Ltd. CGG Chemours Chevron China Telecom Corporation Ltd China Unicom Clydesdale Bank ConocoPhillips Technology Ventures Corning Inc. Corning-Howell Covestro AG Daikin Industries Daimler Dow Corning EcoStim Energy Solutions Elbit Systems Elia EMCORE Corporation Energy Ventures Ericsson Evonic Fibre Cable Solution Technology Co., Ltd. Fibre com integrated systems Fibre Electronics (Pvt.) Ltd Fibre Instrument Sales, Inc. Fibre Network Solutions Inc Fibre Optic Cable And Accessories Limited Fibre Optic Center Fibre Optic Connectivity & Cabling | FOCONEC Fibre Optic Pipeline Solutions (FiOPS) Fibre Optic Services (FOS) Fibre Optic Systems Fibre Optic Telecom Co., Limited Fibre Solutions, Inc Fibre Systems International, Inc. Fibre-Rex Philippines, Inc. Finisar Corporation Finolex Cable Limited Fotech Oil & Gas Solutions Fotech Solutions Ltd. Fujikura Limited Future Fibre Technologies GCI General Communication, Inc. GE General Cable Global Cloud Xchange Global Vision Media Google Fibre Grande Communications Networks LLC Halliburton Corporation Himachal Futuristic Communications Limited Group Honeywell Indianapolis Power & Light Company (IPL) Interpretive Software Products Inc., Leoni Fibre Optics Inc LIOS Technology GmbH Lockheed Martin Corporation Luna Innovations Incorporated MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. Magal S3 Magal Security Systems Metrojet Micron Optics, Inc. Milestone Systems Mustek Systems Inc. NanoSeis LLC Nanya Technology Corporation NKT Photonics Nokia Northrop Grumman Corporation Northrop Grumman LITEF OFS Fitel Oman Fibre Optic OmniSens S.A. Optasense Optic Fusion, Inc. Optical Cable Corporation (OCC) Optilan OSI Optoelectronics, Inc. OSI Systems, Inc. Paramount Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd PPC Broadband, Inc. Prysmian Spa PureTech Systems, Inc. Qantas Defence Services QinetiQ Quintillion Redfern Integrated Optics Reservoir Imaging Ltd. Rhodia SAP Schlumberger Limited Scottish Equity Partners Scottish Power Senstar Corporation Sercel Shearwater GeoServices Holding AS Shoabi Group Siemens Building Technologies, Inc. Silixa Ltd. Solvay AG Southwest Microwave Statoil Sterlite Technologies Limited TE SubCom (Tyco Electronics Subsea Communications LLC) Telecommunications Services of Trinidad & Tobago Limited (TSTT) TenneT Tesla Exploration Ltd. TGS The Boeing Company Tratos Cavi Verizon Communications videoNEXT VidSys, Inc. Weatherford International PLC WESCO Yangtze Optical Fibre and Cable Co. Ltd. Yokogawa Electric Corporation Ziebel AS
Organisations Mentioned Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) Brussels Airport Fibre Optic Sensing Association (FOSA) Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force Stanford school of Earth, Energy and Environmental Sciences US Navy US Small Business Administration (SBA) US Air Force US Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) US Army US Army Space And Missile Defense Command