Generic Drugs Market Forecast 2019-2029
LONDON, Aug. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Growth in Leading Regional and National Markets – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East & Africa, Latin America, US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, India, China, Australia, South Korea, Japan, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Teva, Novartis, Mylan, Pfizer, Abbott, Sun Pharma, Aspen, Fresenius Kabi, Sanofi, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited, Apotex
The generic drugs market is estimated to have reached $257.3bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% in the first half of the forecast period. Asia-Pacific held 31% of the generic drugs market in 2018.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 246-page report you will receive 66 tables and 84 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 246-page report provides clear detailed insight into the generic drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading Visiongain's brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/generic-drugs-market-forecast-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Generic Drugs Market forecasts from 2019-2029
• Generic Drugs Market forecasts from 2019-2029 by Regional and National Market:
• North America: U.S., Canada
• Europe: Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: Japan, China, Australia, South Korea, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East & Africa: South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle east & Africa
• Latin America: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Rest of Latin America
• Profiles and generic drugs revenue forecasts from 2019-2029 of these selected leading companies:
• Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
• Fresenius Kabi
• Sun Pharma
• Qualitative analysis of the generic drugs market:
• SWOT Analysis of the generic drugs market
• Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the generic drugs market
• Discussion on factors that drive and restrain the generic drugs market
• Key Questions Answered by This Report:
• How is the global market for generic drugs evolving?
• What are the major factors driving and restraining the generic drugs market dynamics?
• What were the market shares of the leading national markets in the global generic drugs market in 2018?
• How will each of these national markets grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these markets account for by 2029?
• How will the market shares for each of the national markets develop from 2018 to 2029?
• Which particular national markets will be the main drivers of growth in the global market for generics from 2018 to 2029?
• How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
• What are the predictions for partnerships, consolidation for existing players and the potential prospects for new market entrants?
• How will the industry sector evolve as legislations around patents and patent expiries change during the period between 2018 and 2029?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/generic-drugs-market-forecast-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Bioniche Pharma Holdings
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Eden Biopharm Group
Eli Lilly Company
EMS Sigma Pharma
Hospira Healthcare India Private Limited
Imperial Credit Private Limited
Johnson & Johnson
Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
PT Ethica Industry Farmasi
PT Soho Global Health
St. Jude Medical
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Werner – Lambert
Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical
List of Organisations Mentioned in the Report
Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária
American Pharmaceutical Association
Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
British Generic Manufacturers Association
Caisse Nationale de l'Assurance Maladie
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
Competition Commission of India
European Generic Medicines Association
European Medicines Agency
Italian Generics Association, Assogenerici
Medical Technology Association of Australia
Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
National Health Service
National Health Surveillance Agency
Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency
Servicio Sanitario Nazionale
US Federal Trade Comission
US Generic Pharmaceutical Association
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com