- Global OTC Pharmaceutical Market Forecast 2019-2029
- Cough, Cold and Allergy, Analgesics, Gastrointestinal, Dermatology, Eye Care, Smoking Cessation Aids, Others
LONDON, Oct. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global OTC Pharmaceuticals market is estimated to be $162.64bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 212-page Visiongain report you will receive 100 tables and 103 figures- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 212-page report provides clear detailed insight into the Global OTC Pharmaceutical market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-otc-pharmaceutical-market-forecast-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Global OTC Pharmaceutical Market forecasts from 2019-2029
• This report breaks down the revenue forecast of the Global OTC Pharmaceutical by product:
• Cough, cold and allergy products
• Dermatological products
• Gastrointestinal products
• Eye Care
• Smoking Cessation Aids
• Other products
Each submarket is further broken down by region: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2029 for these regional and national markets:
• North America: the US, Canada, Mexico
• South America: Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia, Rest of South America
• Europe: Germany, France, the UK, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: China, Japan, India, Australia, Thailand, Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World: Middle East, Africa, Other Countries
Each regional market is further broken down by product.
• Our study provides a SWOT analysis and Porter's Five Forces analysis of the Global OTC Pharmaceutical market
• This report discusses the leading companies in the Global OTC Pharmaceutical market
• Bayer AG
• Cipla, Inc.
• Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd
• GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Consumer Care
• Johnson & Johnson
• Perrigo Company PLC
• Pfizer Inc.
• Procter & Gamble
• Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
• Sanofi S.A
• Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• How is the OTC pharmaceuticals market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the OTC pharmaceuticals market growth?
• What are the market shares of the leading segments within the OTC pharmaceuticals market in 2018?
• How will the leading products in the OTC pharmaceuticals market grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will they account for in 2029?
• Which therapies will be the main drivers of the overall market from 2018 to 2029?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2029 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2029?
• Who are the leading OTC pharmaceuticals companies, and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the predictions for M&A activity, consolidation for existing players and the potential prospects for new market entrants?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-otc-pharmaceutical-market-forecast-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Abbott Medical Optics
Achelios Therapeutics, Inc.
Alka Seltzer Vitacilina
Alvogen pharmaceuticals company
Amol Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
Aspen Global Inc.
Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
Bal Pharma ltd.
Biocartis Group NV
Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd.
Bukwang Pharm. Co., Ltd.
Canagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Catalent Pharma Solutions
Delavau Pharmaceutical Partners
Dihon Pharmaceutical Group Co Ltd.
Eisai Co., Ltd.
Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Co. Ltd.
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical Company, Ltd.
Guardian Drug Company
Hiran Agroceuticals Private Limited
Im Co., Ltd
Integral Molecular, Inc.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
LNK International, Inc.
Mead Johnson Nutrition Company
Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NeoStrata Company, Inc.
Nexgen Pharma Inc.
Nihon Eisai Co., Ltd.
Omega Pharma Invest N.V.
Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
ORJagdale Healthcare SL
Perrigo Company PLC
Procter & Gamble
ProPhase Labs, Inc.
Purzer Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Ranir Global Holdings LLC
Sal de Uvas Picot
Samson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Sarvotham Care Limited
Sentiss Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Theravance Biopharma, Inc.
Trividia Manufacturing Solutions, Inc.
Verily Life Sciences LLC
List of Organisations Mentioned in the Report
Association of the European Self-Medication Industry
Canadian Institute for Health Information
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
European Medicines Agency
French Ministry of Health
MD Anderson Cancer Center
Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Agency
Sarah Cannon Research Institute
State Food and Drug Administration
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org